Windows 10: Tablet not resetting

Discus and support Tablet not resetting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What would cause a tablet not to reset? My husband was having a problem with a tablet-windows and tried to reset it to factory specs and it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Carol5xy, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Carol5xy Win User

Tablet not resetting

What would cause a tablet not to reset?

My husband was having a problem with a tablet-windows and tried to reset it to factory specs and it said that it could not do it.

Carol

:)

Carol5xy, Aug 17, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

Tablet Reset

Fusion support is your best option for help.

93tid, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Tablet Reset

I have a fusion 5 tablet that stopped working properly. I therefore reset it, however now when I switch it on, all I get is a black screen. On one occasion I managed to get a list of options one of which was resetting it back to the previous version of
    Windows. However this didn't work as I got the message that there was no previous version. How do I get it working again?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

&tinkerbell, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

Tablet not resetting

Most likely your husband has wiped the recovery part on the SSD to gain some space.

Good luck

Harpert, Aug 17, 2015
  5. Carol5xy Win User
    No he didn't do that-so what else could it be?

Carol

Carol5xy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Tablet not resetting

1. Tablet not resetting - Similar Threads - Tablet resetting

2. I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key: So my sister got a hp Stream 8 tablet from market place on facebook and the person who gave it to her didn’t factory reset it and it’s asking me for a recovery key...
  3. I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key: So my sister got a hp Stream 8 tablet from market place on facebook and the person who gave it to her didn’t factory reset it and it’s asking me for a recovery key...
  4. Key ID for reset my Window 11 tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key ID for reset my Window 11 tablet: I am trying to reset my window 11In asking me for Key ID code for Factory reset.I do not know what is that how I can found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-id-for-reset-my-window-11-tablet/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  5. Key ID for reset my Window 11 tablet

Key ID for reset my Window 11 tablet: I am trying to reset my window 11In asking me for Key ID code for Factory reset.I do not know what is that how I can found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-id-for-reset-my-window-11-tablet/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  6. How Can i Manually Factory Reset a Windows 10 Tablet

How Can i Manually Factory Reset a Windows 10 Tablet: Hi There, I am Trying To Factory Reset My Very old Windows 10 Tablet, But it always fails, it usually fails at the first restart after the prep when it fails it Show "Recovery" and it tells me to use a media Installation Tool on another computer, BUT if i restart it the error...
  7. How Can i Manually Factory Reset a Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can i Manually Factory Reset a Windows 10 Tablet: Hi There, I am Trying To Factory Reset My Very old Windows 10 Tablet, But it always fails, it usually fails at the first restart after the prep when it fails it Show "Recovery" and it tells me to use a media Installation Tool on another computer, BUT if i restart it the error...
  8. How Can i Manually Factory Reset a Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. After I reset this windows tablet it won't connect to my internet connection!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I reset this windows tablet it won't connect to my internet connection!!!: So I found this windows tablet at a thrift store and when I got home I figured out it was a tablet and it had a micro USB port but it didn't work but eventually it worked and I saw that someone named Lisa owned the tablet and there was a password on it the password hint was...
  10. After I reset this windows tablet it won't connect to my internet connection!!!

After I reset this windows tablet it won't connect to my internet connection!!!: So I found this windows tablet at a thrift store and when I got home I figured out it was a tablet and it had a micro USB port but it didn't work but eventually it worked and I saw that someone named Lisa owned the tablet and there was a password on it the password hint was...