Windows 10: Tabs not openening with home page

Discus and support Tabs not openening with home page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] , I don't have a mouse, as it's a laptop Okay, click on a favorite while holding down Ctrl on the keyboard. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Take a guess, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Edwin New Member

Tabs not openening with home page

Okay, click on a favorite while holding down Ctrl on the keyboard.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Tabs not openening with home page

1. Tabs not openening with home page - Similar Threads - Tabs openening home

2. home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    home page: Hi for some reason the windows start button is suddenly only half visible also any shortcuts on the left side of the screen .The resolution is on the recommended number and if I make it lower I end up with thick black margins at each side. seems trivial but it is annoying any...
  3. Edge opens home page on new Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Edge opens home page on new Tab: Latest version of Edge. New tab opens home page. Used to open blank page. How do I get the blank page back? What I find doing a search is for older versions (apparently) or refers to custom in settings but all that does is open a new page in a Tab. 183159
  4. Microsoft account loads with my home page in separate tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft account loads with my home page in separate tab: I opened my Microsoft account a few days ago to learn about opening an outlook account and now it won't close out and auto loads when I open my internet connection and home page. How do I close the auto log in for the Microsoft account so I don't have so many tabs opening at...
  5. Home Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Home Page: Hi I want my PC to open on my homepage but every time I change it, it reverts to the Google page. Any suggestions please? Another problem I have is that when bi want the @ sign I sometimes get the " and visa versa. Thanks Steve...
  6. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  7. Home Page

Home Page: How do I add a file to my home page? There is no link on it. Thank you, Selma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page/31c83b25-cd31-4acb-8329-fb84f522cdf5
  8. home page

home page: Hello. Why does my home page open a 1/4 size after viewing web pages in w/dows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/home-page/b6f5823c-70d6-400d-b5ef-6b745099292a
  9. home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page: How do I set Yahoo as my home page on Windows 10? 33438
  10. Home page

in Browsers and Email
    Home page: When opening internet explorer I have so many gabbage there and I want my own home page set to my isp provider. does anyone know how to set your own home page ? 12510