Windows 10: Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

Discus and support Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mahesh Cheulkar, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2 Firefox tabs where one is open and one is minimised, I would try to open the minimised one and nothing will happen. The preview will disappear. The only way I can move to the minimised window is by using alt+tab.The second issue is when my pc is in this state, I can't use the windows key. It's not disabled and other programs a

:)

Mahesh Cheulkar, Apr 21, 2024
  2. TerraK1 Win User

Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.

The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open (for example, 2 Firefox tabs) where one is open and one is minimised, I would try to open the minimised one and nothing will happen. The preview will disappear. The only way I can move to the minimised window is by using alt+tab.

The second issue is when my pc is in this state, I can't use the windows key. It's not disabled and other programs aren't preventing it from opening.

The third issue is Spotify (which doesn't open on startup) gets affected by this too. I would try to play a song from one play list, and it will start playing a song from another playlist entirely. If I try to change the song, the program will ignore me completely.

And finally another issue I found today, I am not able to download files from my browser. The 'save as' window will appear and 'okay' is greyed out.

All of these issues resolve when I restart my computer, so maybe something isn't launching correctly. It's becoming tedious to restart my pc after I turn it on each day. Any help would be appreciated.

TerraK1, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Naki Win User
    Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

4. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues. - Similar Threads - Tabs task bar

2. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  3. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  7. Multiple Tabs Open

Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  8. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  9. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  10. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging