Windows 10: Tabs

Discus and support Tabs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I use Edge and close it the tabs stay open on the next log in. How do I close all open tabs when I leave Edge???? Thanks 49550 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, May 6, 2016.

1. Tabs

When I use Edge and close it the tabs stay open on the next log in. How do I close all open tabs when I leave Edge????
    Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 6, 2016
  2. Tabs Din Win User

error 80070006-2000C windows 10

I've tried doing this yet it gives me the error 740 after all three of them codes I put in. I am currently running on windows 7, every time I have tried to upgrade to Windows 10 it always restart the laptop at 3% and I am given the error code: 80070006-2000C.
    I have a Parckard Bell laptop and the model number is, PEW91 Thank you

Tabs Din, May 6, 2016
  3. Can not Rearrange Tabs and moving Tabs between Internet Explorer 11 windows

Hi James,

To troubleshoot your concern, refer to this
    link

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, May 6, 2016
  4. prikker Win User

Tabs

Go to options, it's the 3 little dots under the close button, and you get different options. You can open it with all tabs, a specific webpage, a blanc page and so on.

prikker, May 6, 2016
  5. I tried that and it doesn't work I use IE11 and Edge

enigma1944, May 6, 2016
  6. prikker Win User
    You can start with a specific page. Untick that option. Have you tried that?

prikker, May 6, 2016
  7. prikker Win User
    prikker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Tabs

1. Tabs - Similar Threads - Tabs

2. Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903: Sorry if this is a little lengthy. I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. I am running Windows 10 build 1903. Prior to the update, I was use a custom ADUC console that had loads of LDAP queries and a couple of different domains. After the upgrade to 1903, I...
  3. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop: Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out: Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...
  4. Export request details in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (Network Tab)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export request details in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (Network Tab): How do I export web page request content in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (network Tab). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-request-details-in-csv-format-from-windows/3c2ae92e-737f-4a72-bcb5-bbd8dc8933c1
  5. windows not running right no IE, Notifications tab, no start button opening...Help any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows not running right no IE, Notifications tab, no start button opening...Help any...: Hello everyone I had a internet explorer problem, It just closes when I click on Microsoft edge icon, also same thing with notifications icon at bottem right, and the start button also nothing.. I seen a possiable fix it said to type in search IExplore.exe -nohome something...
  6. Chrome background tabs NOT loading until focused..

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome background tabs NOT loading until focused..: Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) This problem seems to be across all chromium builds in my computer: Google Chrome, Brave, Opera Any new tab that I open keeps on loading forever "fake loading" until I select it; only then it loads normally I JUST CAN'T know...
  7. Chrome background tabs NOT loading until focused..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome background tabs NOT loading until focused..: Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) This problem seems to be across all chromium builds in my computer: Google Chrome, Brave, Opera Any new tab that I open keeps on loading forever "fake loading" until I select it; only then it loads normally I JUST CAN'T know...
  8. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  9. family and devices tab on account website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family and devices tab on account website: Good day everyone I am not sure if everyone is having this issue but anytime I go to the Family or Devices tab under account.microsoft.com I get website errors. On the Devices tab I get the following error Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...
  10. Printer icon greyed out on the Share tab on the ribbon of the explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer icon greyed out on the Share tab on the ribbon of the explorer: Hi I have a user who uses the Printer icon to print files straight from the Documents file explorer window (Windows 10). However it seems the Printer icon is greyed out when trying to print certain files. In this case the user cannot print a .txt file or a PDF. Office files...