Windows 10: takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

Discus and support takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i have a bit of problem with my ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING S-2011-v3 ATX i got it yesterday and my Pc specs is DDR 4 16 gb Gpu 980ti card i7 5930k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by j4ckblack89, Dec 23, 2016.

1. takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

hi i have a bit of problem with my ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING S-2011-v3 ATX i got it yesterday and my Pc specs is DDR 4 16 gb Gpu 980ti card i7 5930k and my power supply is 750watt And i am on Windows 10 pro my problem is that wen i turn on my pc it takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen dose anyone know why ? i was thinking mby i need a biger power supply ?

:)

j4ckblack89, Dec 23, 2016

2. problems of my n8

this is my first day with nokia n8. i can not open photos app ,music app .when i tried to open photo app the screen turn to black and the system hang up for 10-15 secend.

how i can slve this problems ,please?

electroman1---01, Dec 23, 2016
  3. msplace Win User
    Windows 10 Lockscreen pictures

Windows 10 does not seem to store the lock screen pictures I indicate that I like. Only one is stored under Pictures, so when I try to select Slideshow, I'm informed by Windows that I need more than one picture. The one stored there is one I indicated 'like'
    on the lock screen some time back, but it's the only one.

Also, it's often only after 10 or 15 lock screens before I'm even asked if I like or don't like a new picture, and once I indicate 'like', sometimes the very next lock screen picture is different.

Lastly, if a folder is selected for Slideshow, do the pictures have to be in certain file formats, such as bmp?

msplace, Dec 23, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

Unlikely to be power supply. Is you install uefi - if so make sure fastboot is enabled.

cereberus, Dec 23, 2016
Thema:

takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

1. takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen - Similar Threads - takes secends before

2. welcome screen taking 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    welcome screen taking 15 minutes: when i startup my pc it takes 15 minutes to get past the login/welcome screen beacause its stuck on the welcome load thing i dont know if this is normal altho i have used 1.3 tb of my 2 tb hhd...
  3. Takes 15 seconds before scroll bars and links become usable

in Windows 10 Support
    Takes 15 seconds before scroll bars and links become usable: When I switch to a new page--either from the local disk or from the internet--the image appears quickly but then it typically takes 15 seconds before the links or scroll bars become active. For example, after the 'Start new thread' appeared, it then took about 15 seconds...
  4. Takes 15 seconds before scroll bars and links become usable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Takes 15 seconds before scroll bars and links become usable.: Takes 15 seconds before scroll bars and links become usable When I switch to a new page--either from the local disk or from the internet--the image appears quickly but then it typically takes 15 seconds before the links or scroll bars become active. For example, after the...
  5. take pictures of my screen and let me print it

in Windows 10 Customization
    take pictures of my screen and let me print it: Why hasn't my computer been able to take pictures of my screen and let me print it since Window 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-of-my-screen-and-let-me-print-it/9891c06d-0236-4514-8b72-39c98145ba9f
  6. How do I get it to look like the first picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get it to look like the first picture?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilikedoodless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irvvdr/how_do_i_get_it_to_look_like_the_first_picture/
  7. How to take picture of the screen?

How to take picture of the screen?: how to take a picture from the screen of my pc...thank you... ***Modified title from: how can i take a picture of my pc screen?thank you...*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-picture-of-the-screen/ed8d0b78-6029-4a2a-b09e-7f076f17e9d6
  8. Getting hundreds of pictures I didn't take, why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting hundreds of pictures I didn't take, why?: I'm in my school's tech program, and they probably have about 30 computers. (They're Dell Precision 3500s with 1050TIs strapped into them). I have my own personal computer, (I'll post specs if needed) and one day I opened my start menu to find a picture in the photos app that...
  9. i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before

i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before: my laptop isn't working this morning my window10 only gives me half of picture on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-get-a-half-of-a-full-screen-not-a-full/fe710531-5824-4053-99ed-bcebe1917d0e
  10. take pictures from screen

take pictures from screen: I have a Lenovo Yoga book note windows10 need to take pictures from screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-from-screen/ac4f4a9a-fbfe-46c2-8408-f7c5963d6cd0