Windows 10: takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

Discus and support takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i have a bit of problem with my ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING S-2011-v3 ATX i got it yesterday and my Pc specs is DDR 4 16 gb Gpu 980ti card i7 5930k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by j4ckblack89, Dec 23, 2016.

1. takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

hi i have a bit of problem with my ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING S-2011-v3 ATX i got it yesterday and my Pc specs is DDR 4 16 gb Gpu 980ti card i7 5930k and my power supply is 750watt And i am on Windows 10 pro my problem is that wen i turn on my pc it takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen dose anyone know why ? i was thinking mby i need a biger power supply ?

:)

j4ckblack89, Dec 23, 2016

2. problems of my n8

this is my first day with nokia n8. i can not open photos app ,music app .when i tried to open photo app the screen turn to black and the system hang up for 10-15 secend.

how i can slve this problems ,please?

electroman1---01, Dec 23, 2016
  3. msplace Win User
    Windows 10 Lockscreen pictures

Windows 10 does not seem to store the lock screen pictures I indicate that I like. Only one is stored under Pictures, so when I try to select Slideshow, I'm informed by Windows that I need more than one picture. The one stored there is one I indicated 'like'
    on the lock screen some time back, but it's the only one.

Also, it's often only after 10 or 15 lock screens before I'm even asked if I like or don't like a new picture, and once I indicate 'like', sometimes the very next lock screen picture is different.

Lastly, if a folder is selected for Slideshow, do the pictures have to be in certain file formats, such as bmp?

msplace, Dec 23, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

Unlikely to be power supply. Is you install uefi - if so make sure fastboot is enabled.

cereberus, Dec 23, 2016
Thema:

takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen

1. takes like 10 15 secends before i get picture on my screen - Similar Threads - takes secends before

2. If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture: Tell me how to capture pictures that I like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-like-one-of-the-pictures-that-comes-up-how/0f0d5379-e01e-496e-9e29-592bee222e8e
  3. i would like to get my microsoft 10 apps back please

i would like to get my microsoft 10 apps back please: I had a power failure and i lost those items on the start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-get-my-microsoft-10-apps-back/c1225cb6-bac1-4526-949f-9c4d339712b7
  4. Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ?: How to take pictures of desk top screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-question-how-to-take-pictures-of/1d5226fc-d0a8-4b4b-b521-ed1d1b4e1fb5
  5. Auto take Picture

Auto take Picture: Hi! Basically I have a timeclock software, that users clock in on using a prox badge, barcode scanner, or user ID/PIN. For each of these, the enter keystroke is registered to send the event. What I would like to do is have the device take a picture through the webcam every...
  6. how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture: how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-sign-in-infomation-like-the/15212d09-3001-41dc-8810-f3364f498d6a
  7. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>: For some reason my screen is now sideways and I can't figure out how to change it back to a horizonal look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/the-picture-on-my-screen-is-sideways-and-i-need-to/7b3ae882-32f3-40b6-853a-4ea44a6f3bd1
  8. I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install.: I had Windows 10 and used a great program call "Microsoft Windows Picture It" everyday. Well my computer went out on me and I went out and bought another HP with Windows 10 and I can't get "Picture It" to install. It says Window 10 can't install. Does anybody know how I can...
  9. I can't change my lock screen picture.

I can't change my lock screen picture.: So my default lock screen wallpaper is the default shitty guy running up a hill side shot, and I really want to change it. Problem is, every time I try to select another wallpaper, it gives me the spinny icon and doesn't load, therefore I cannot select the photo. I've tried...
  10. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures: Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the...