Windows 10: Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

Discus and support Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently got a Lenovo 110s ideapad from a colleague. I do not know how to remove them and add myself as the new owner of the pad.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DesireeDaley, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

I recently got a Lenovo 110s ideapad from a colleague. I do not know how to remove them and add myself as the new owner of the pad.

:)

DesireeDaley, Aug 13, 2018

2. Lenovo Ideapad 110 with Win 10; Not able to switch the user

Lenovo Ideapad 110 with Win 10; Not able to switch the user..

Boots up with earlier configured user name, prompts for his password. Doesn't allow to switch to a new user, or creation of one.

Use case: Laptop was given to an employee, who left the org. Now it need to be re-purposed with a different user. Any suggestions?

Vijaykrishna Shetty, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Correct password won't unlock my Lenovo Ideapad 110

I cannot unlock my LENOVO IDEAPAD 110 laptop with the correct Microsoft password (the one I used to access this site) from my HP Pavillion. I cannot login to the laptop. I have reset the microsoft password form this HP Pavillion as well
    as from the SAMSUNG Tab.

Please advise how do I gain access to the Lenovo IDEAPAD.

Janke Cunningham, Aug 13, 2018
  4. DaniSerr Win User

Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

Lenovo Ideapad 110 installs programs in chinese

I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 110 in China, and in the place I bought they set up the laptop in English, but when I install a program (for example Lenovo system update, or Huawei phone manager) it installs it in Chinese, I'm never asked during installation
    process if I want to pick a language it just automatically installs it in Chinese and it happens with every program that comes from a Chinese company even though I make the search the software in English, and the .exe file is in English the computer installs
    it in Chinese.

Does anybody knows why this happens, and what can I do to stop it.

Best Regard.

DaniSerr, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

1. Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad - Similar Threads - Taking Lenovo 110S

2. new lenovo ideapad struggling with graphics apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad struggling with graphics apps: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK i5-12500H, 16gb ram, Intel Iris Xe Graphics + Intel Arc A370M Graphics, Win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop,...
  3. new lenovo ideapad struggling with graphics apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new lenovo ideapad struggling with graphics apps: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK i5-12500H, 16gb ram, Intel Iris Xe Graphics + Intel Arc A370M Graphics, Win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop,...
  4. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  5. new lenovo ideapad

new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  6. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  7. Download Storage D: driver for lenovo 110s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Storage D: driver for lenovo 110s: where do i go to download D: storage driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-storage-d-driver-for-lenovo-110s/b68d9ef9-53d5-4895-9077-a92b76040bb6
  8. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  9. New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming upgrades: If you’re among the breed of gamers who like to take their action on the go, you’ll want to check out the five gaming laptops Lenovo has beefed up with the latest 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors and the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 and 1660 Ti GPUs, plus two new...
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...