Windows 10: tap to click

Discus and support tap to click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello forum members,can anyone tell me how to disable tap to click I used to use the synaptics driver but it no longer works in windows ten,thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by terr, Apr 21, 2016.

1. terr Win User

tap to click

hello forum members,can anyone tell me how to disable tap to click
    I used to use the synaptics driver but it no longer works in windows ten,thanks in advance.

:)

2. Braden E Win User

Tap to Click is Not Working

An Acer PC

Braden E, Apr 21, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Tap to Click is Not Working

It would help if you told what the device is?

lacrumb, Apr 21, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

tap to click

Open Control panel. In the Control Panel open up Mouse. Click on the last tab and then you will just click on the Synaptics. Very simple basic 101 computer stuff.

bro67, Apr 21, 2016
  5. terr Win User
    thanks bro 67 your answer would have been really useful .if there was a synaptics tab to click on
    there used to be now, its gone only a hardware tab.

6. AndreTen Win User
    I can't tell exactly which laptop you have, but Synaptic drivers can be downloaded from manufacturer site (ASUS in your case), or from Synaptic. Try to install them. Look at the ASUS site first.

AndreTen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

tap to click

1. tap to click - Similar Threads - tap click

2. How can I disable the physical touchpad buttons while leaving tap to click enabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable the physical touchpad buttons while leaving tap to click enabled?: I use a HP Pavilion x360 and unfortunately if I apply any pressure to the left of the touchpad right where my wrist lays while typing, the physical left click button triggers and causes all sorts of problems. I'd like to disable this button, and instead use tap gestures to...
  3. How can I disable the physical touchpad buttons while leaving tap to click enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the physical touchpad buttons while leaving tap to click enabled?: I use a HP Pavilion x360 and unfortunately if I apply any pressure to the left of the touchpad right where my wrist lays while typing, the physical left click button triggers and causes all sorts of problems. I'd like to disable this button, and instead use tap gestures to...
  4. User Account Control does not launch anywhere its written to tap/click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control does not launch anywhere its written to tap/click.: User Account Control does not launch anywhere its written to tap/click. Therefore not receive a slider controller. Therefore will not launch and appear anytime its written to tap/click as should normally launch and appear. I have been searching many places to solve the...
  5. User Account Control does not launch anywhere its written to tap/click.

User Account Control does not launch anywhere its written to tap/click.: User Account Control does not launch anywhere its written to tap/click. Therefore not receive a slider controller. Therefore will not launch and appear anytime its written to tap/click as should normally launch and appear. I have been searching many places to solve the...
  6. Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks: I use a Slim Pen 2 with an ASUS touchscreen laptop. For all general Windows-related uses, the pen works wonderfully. Writing in One Note, using it as a mouse in general, perfect. Right-clicks, left-clicks, all fantastic.The exception is that certain applications, mainly...
  7. Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks

Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks: I use a Slim Pen 2 with an ASUS touchscreen laptop. For all general Windows-related uses, the pen works wonderfully. Writing in One Note, using it as a mouse in general, perfect. Right-clicks, left-clicks, all fantastic.The exception is that certain applications, mainly...
  8. When I tap the Windows Key or click on the "Type here to search" it shows me news and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I tap the Windows Key or click on the "Type here to search" it shows me news and...: I tried turning it off and getting friends to help me turn it off, but it doesn't let me and it's annoying me a ton.Im using An acer laptopIm using windows 10 homeIm using 64 bitProcessor is 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz...
  9. When I tap the Windows Key or click on the "Type here to search" it shows me news and...

When I tap the Windows Key or click on the "Type here to search" it shows me news and...: I tried turning it off and getting friends to help me turn it off, but it doesn't let me and it's annoying me a ton.Im using An acer laptopIm using windows 10 homeIm using 64 bitProcessor is 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz...
  10. When I tap the Windows Key or click on the "Type here to search" it shows me news and...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off touchpad lenovo 330

2. how to turn off tap to click windows 10

3. touch mouse tunrned off on lenovo ideapad 330

4. unable tap to click,
  5. disable tap to click windows 10,
  6. synaptics turn off tap to click,
  7. turn off tap to click windows,
  8. disable touchpad tapping windows 10 hp,
  9. windows 10 disable tap to click 2019,
  10. turn off tap to click lenovo ideapad 330 windows 10 windows 7