Windows 10: Tappouch PC not starting

Discus and support Tappouch PC not starting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tappouch PC not starting. What should i do? 26157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by georgioumarios, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Tappouch PC not starting

Tappouch PC not starting. What should i do?

:)

georgioumarios, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Karugo12 Win User

PC not starting

what you told me worked welll.But the day after i did as you said,by Morning as was back to the situation yet again and its kind of depressing

Karugo12, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Karugo12 Win User
    PC not starting

I restarted my PC after i got an update

and after then its refusing to start again

each time it tells me automatic repair then Diagnosining PC then finally it says my PC did not start correctly severally its refused

Ive tried restoring it to its previous window version but Its refusing.Ive tried resetting it nothing happens

i am so depressed by this situation and i beg for your Help

Please i beg you

I have my exam project in the PC and its required

PLEASE HELP

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Karugo12, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Tappouch PC not starting

1. Tappouch PC not starting - Similar Threads - Tappouch starting

2. No recovery options start from advanced startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recovery options start from advanced startup menu: hello everyone, I just ran into this problem after I opened my computer case, I did not damage anything or replace anything, I simply just took off my computer case and put it back on. But it took me straight to the boot menu. I have tried every single option and online...
  3. CANT FRESH START MY WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANT FRESH START MY WINDOWS 10: CANT FRESH START MY WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-fresh-start-my-windows-10/624e4f93-e0f3-4951-8ae2-2b620cdc9720
  4. CLM-game reverted to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLM-game reverted to start: , I was playing my game when it changed to day 1 page. How can I revert back to the last day that I plated, about 3 days ago. Tech support offered some advice but it did not help....
  5. i like to start cortana

in Cortana
    i like to start cortana: how can i start Cortana! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-start-cortana/647e80b9-8f40-4b4e-b4ac-ff96abf5248b"
  6. Why has some of the app icons on the start page gone dark?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has some of the app icons on the start page gone dark?: When I hit the "start" icon (bottom left screen) the start menu opens with some - not all - icons on the right being "dark". What has gone wrong here? There was an update earlier today has this messed things up? I note that if I open the settings panel for each app I can...
  7. Windows 10 - start button not working, Edge will not open and I cannot edit personal...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - start button not working, Edge will not open and I cannot edit personal...: I have tried everything that I have found online and still have the problem. I did a reset not a complete reformat as backing up my computer to the cloud is taking forever. Suggestions?...
  8. WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING: Hello everybody, Recently I observed that my Startmenu search for windows 10 pro was not working,I tried restarting Cortana by killing it from processes and search operations were resumed but whenever i shutdown my device and turn it back on the problem arises again and...
  9. Start up notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up notification: Every time I start my computer I get a screen to log in to my microsoft account. When I click to log in it says server unavailable. My Microsoft programs are working fine and when I go to the microsoft account web page it shows I am signed in. It is making my computer really...
  10. What build does the "fresh start" give you?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What build does the "fresh start" give you?: I am thinking of using the fresh start tool in Windows 10 to reinstall. My question is, if you run it on an Insider Preview build, what build will it give you? I am running build 18875....