Windows 10: Tappouch PC not starting

Discus and support Tappouch PC not starting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tappouch PC not starting. What should i do? 26157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by georgioumarios, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Tappouch PC not starting

Tappouch PC not starting. What should i do?

:)

georgioumarios, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Karugo12 Win User

PC not starting

what you told me worked welll.But the day after i did as you said,by Morning as was back to the situation yet again and its kind of depressing

Karugo12, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Karugo12 Win User
    PC not starting

I restarted my PC after i got an update

and after then its refusing to start again

each time it tells me automatic repair then Diagnosining PC then finally it says my PC did not start correctly severally its refused

Ive tried restoring it to its previous window version but Its refusing.Ive tried resetting it nothing happens

i am so depressed by this situation and i beg for your Help

Please i beg you

I have my exam project in the PC and its required

PLEASE HELP

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Karugo12, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Tappouch PC not starting

1. Tappouch PC not starting - Similar Threads - Tappouch starting

2. My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...: Updates underway and stuck at 21% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-a-hp-rtx-3060-i-just-started-an/037d1496-3f3e-4663-a859-0593bb563223
  3. My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is a hp rtx 3060. I just started an update.Its been almost an hour and it's just...: Updates underway and stuck at 21% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-a-hp-rtx-3060-i-just-started-an/037d1496-3f3e-4663-a859-0593bb563223
  4. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  5. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  6. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  7. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  8. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  9. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  10. Can't Start up Software Protection Service