Windows 10: Tappouch PC not starting

Discus and support Tappouch PC not starting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tappouch PC not starting. What should i do? 26157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by georgioumarios, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Tappouch PC not starting

Tappouch PC not starting. What should i do?

:)

georgioumarios, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Karugo12 Win User

PC not starting

what you told me worked welll.But the day after i did as you said,by Morning as was back to the situation yet again and its kind of depressing

Karugo12, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Karugo12 Win User
    PC not starting

I restarted my PC after i got an update

and after then its refusing to start again

each time it tells me automatic repair then Diagnosining PC then finally it says my PC did not start correctly severally its refused

Ive tried restoring it to its previous window version but Its refusing.Ive tried resetting it nothing happens

i am so depressed by this situation and i beg for your Help

Please i beg you

I have my exam project in the PC and its required

PLEASE HELP

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Karugo12, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Tappouch PC not starting

1. Tappouch PC not starting - Similar Threads - Tappouch starting

2. When my PC wakes from sleep, the last closed program starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When my PC wakes from sleep, the last closed program starts: Hi... I have been experiencing this issue for a few years on my w10 home 64bit install (I have the latest update applicable to the date of this post) Its main use is as a multimedia PC, so it really hasnt been a problem, but its beginning to annoy me. If i let the PC...
  3. I cant see the screen but I can hear Cortana when I start up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant see the screen but I can hear Cortana when I start up my computer: I press the power button on my Dell latitude e5410 it goes upto the windows 10 logo and the white spinning dots then the screen goes black (no cursor) and then I hear cortana but I cant see the screen (first time start up)...
  4. Start button delay

Start button delay: Hi all, just reporting an annoying issue, nothing critical, but most times when I click the Windows Start button there is a slight delay (1 to 2 seconds) in displaying the start screen menu, like it's not snappy. Any feedback on this? Thanks 136987
  5. PC not starting after resetting it

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not starting after resetting it: I have reset my pc with windows 10 version it took a whole night to complete the reset and now it is starting over and over again asking for the same basic info...
  6. start key

start key: My start key has been disabled. IE won't work es message "class not registered" Since I can't use start I can't do a restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-key/10b6c78c-be4d-414c-a2e7-9320a2c56d2f
  7. when my PC sleeps, it starts alone

when my PC sleeps, it starts alone: when my PC sleeps, it starts alone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-pc-sleeps-it-starts-alone/bada81ca-a97e-4be1-9363-079d48dcb23f
  8. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

Accent color for start, task bar, action center: The check box for "accent color for start, task bar, action center" below the "show accent colors on the following surfaces" is grayed out and cannot be checked. How di I fix this? Thank you....
  9. I can’t start windows without turning off driver signature enforcement.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can’t start windows without turning off driver signature enforcement.: I get a blue screen every time I start windows with the error code: 0xc000021a I can’t boot into windows without going into automatic repair and turning off driver signature enforcement. Thanks in advance....
  10. How to move Start Menu to second monitor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to move Start Menu to second monitor on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Start Menu is one of the most important UI element in Windows 10. In the recent past, Microsoft has added new features and redesigned the Start Menu several times. It is very common for professionals to use multiple monitors [...] This post How to move...