Windows 10: TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become...

Discus and support TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My hidden icons are blurry and all of them are not showing. It's like some of them got hidden behind the taskbar. Before the update, it use to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DipankarGunner, Jul 13, 2018.

1. TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become...

My hidden icons are blurry and all of them are not showing. It's like some of them got hidden behind the taskbar. Before the update, it use to work fine. But the newest update caused this. Can someone please help me. It's so annoying, I'm not able to close bg apps due to this without opening task manager and ending task.

This is the screenshot of the problem. (right bottom corner) . Look at the windows defender icon, it has become blurry. Also except these 6, no other apps are showing though they're running in the background. I guess those icons are hidden behind the taskbar somehow.

Is there a FIX for this?

TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become... [​IMG]

This is my windows version:

TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become... 6bff7b5b-2058-4915-8826-9bb54617c72c?upload=true.png

:)

DipankarGunner, Jul 13, 2018

2. Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Hidden Icons arrow on task bar

the hidden icons show when I press the arrow, but the bottom two app icons are blocked by the task bar. How do you fix? I rebooted once and all the icons where above, but after several reboots, the bottom two are not accessible again. happens regardless
    if task bar is auto hidden or not. running windows10 latest April build. I think I got it to work briefly when the scale was changed from 150 to 125, but it didn't stay fixed long....

HousePeace, Jul 13, 2018
  4. TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become...

Windows 10: after newest KB3081444 & KB3081441 updates Start menu, settings, task bar not working

Hello,

today I installed the newest KB3081444 & KB3081441 updates for my Windows 10 Pro and it caused me a few problems:

• Start button does nothing (even pressed on keyboard) but right button works;
    • If I press Win button on keyobard, desktop blinks and it looks like it works as a "refresh" or something...
    • Task bar is not working properly, clock, apps are missing (image), pressing on clock, search bar, etc. does nothing.
    • Tried to do System Restore, stuck on "preparing" screen, did nothing.
    • If I press right button on desktop and Personalise, it takes long time to open.

In general, looks like all new Windows 10 features stopped working properly... I don't know if it is a problem of update, or something else, but just before update everything was working fine.

Justinas Čėsna, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become...

1. TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become... - Similar Threads - TASK BAR GLITCH

2. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  3. Weird bug after newest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug after newest update: So yesterday I updated my pc, and I’ve turned my pc off and on 3 times sense then, and every time I type my password in on the windows login screen, the screen goes a grey/black screen for a good 5mins, Windows isn’t running cause when it comes back to normal it’s like I just...
  4. FPS drop after newest windows update

FPS drop after newest windows update: after updating my computer to the newest windows update, some games that ran smoothly is now having some big FPS drops how can i fix this? submitted by /u/oofnibbaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0w4wq/fps_drop_after_newest_windows_update/
  5. After newest update (1909), Windows keeps becoming unresponsive?

After newest update (1909), Windows keeps becoming unresponsive?: I can't even control alt delete to look into it. Windows is running (3700x, 32gb ram, rtx 2070, 1tb wd black nvme) and I just have chrome opened and windows keeps freezing. Earlier today I installed the big new Windows feature update that rolled out and my issues have begun...
  6. Newest Update

Newest Update: I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest version. I have tried multiple times. It will start updating but then it freezes; I'll do a hard shut off, and then when I...
  7. Newest update?

Newest update?: I tried updating windows and it updated the first part but it failed to update the rest so how do I update it fully bc it failed to update the most current windows 10 update? 138158
  8. Missing Brightness toggle after the newest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Brightness toggle after the newest update: So before i updated, the windows battery icon had this really nice and easy to access button which allowed to switch between 0, 25, 50 and 100% brightness, and also another button toggle between power saver, balanced and higher perfomance power use, but after i updated...
  9. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...
  10. Microphone Not Working (Even After Newest Update)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Not Working (Even After Newest Update): I've searched around for this issue and all the help results are from last year. I have a Turtle Beach Recon 50X headset with a detachable mic. Windows refuses to acknowledge that the other mic exists whether it's plugged in by itself or into the headset. The microphone...