Windows 10: Task Bar Icon Space Question

Discus and support Task Bar Icon Space Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlexB, Aug 8, 2015.

1. AlexB Win User

Task Bar Icon Space Question

When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the space it occupies?

:)

AlexB, Aug 8, 2015
  2. BRCjr Win User

missing task viewer icon in task bar and can't find in search bar

Right click on any empty space on task bar and left click show task view button which will place a check mark beside it and the icon will then appear on task bar.

BRCjr, Aug 8, 2015
  3. how do I enlarge the icons on the windows 10 lowere toolbar

It's likely that your task bar icons settings were changed. To restore the normal size of your task bar icons, somply right-click on any empty space on the task bar, click
    Settings, then disable Use small taskbar buttons.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 8, 2015
  4. ram1220 Win User

I haven't seen that issue.

ram1220, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Task Bar Icon Space Question - Similar Threads - Task Bar Icon

2. task bar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar icons: The battery indicator (icon) of my task bar disappears time to time.The solutions that are provided by Micro Soft at the first stage do not work. Please help me to overcome this problem....
  3. Task bar Icons

Task bar Icons: Why do icons in my task bar show at several different levels at bottom of screen? They all used to be in one line. How do I realign them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons/7eba5fc4-cb50-4913-8a7c-0894a9ae651b
  4. Task Bar icons

Task Bar icons: Hi there. Can someone please tell me how to change back my taskbar icons to those little squares. Because now every time I open an icon, it is like this rectangle in my task bar. And for those who do not understand what I am talking about, it is those icons at the bottom of...
  5. CHARGING ICON ON TASK BAR

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHARGING ICON ON TASK BAR: CHARGING ICON ON TASK BAR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging-icon-on-task-bar/9a6d263d-f87e-4a86-b303-6e1be771910e
  6. notifications in icon on task bar

notifications in icon on task bar: i accidently stopped notifications from games like ceasars slots showing in the icon on the task bar. how do i get these back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-in-icon-on-task-bar/adef0a98-83a7-4046-a8af-a5b859d19c0e
  7. Extra task bar icons

Extra task bar icons: Acer F5-571 This laptop does not have a tiny green light indicating that HDD is doing something. Difficult to know what's going on, if at all and if the comp is idle. Also no icon on taskbar indicating if the wifi-internet is working except the standard dish like solid...
  8. Volumn Icon On task Bar

Volumn Icon On task Bar: Speaker icon on bottom right task bar. Left clicking will sometimes open the volume control and other times it will not. Right clicking (at the time no volume control shows) will not work. Any suggestion on what to check or any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  9. Change icon in task bar

Change icon in task bar: I'm trying to change the Google icon in the task bar. I right click on the current icon, click on properties, click on change icon, select new icon, click on apply - and nothing happens!...
  10. Icons on task bar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on task bar not working: icons on my task bar at the bottom of the screen have suddenly stopped working. my main left hand icon, Microsoft edge icon, search icon etc, Help pleas...