Windows 10: task bar

Discus and support task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove task bar from windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianNeal1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. task bar

how do I remove task bar from windows 10

:)

BrianNeal1, Aug 19, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 19, 2018
  4. task bar

task bar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the below step:

• Right click on the task bar and check if the option "Lock the taskbar" is unchecked.
    • If it is check, I request you to unchecked it.
    • Now drag the taskbar down.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

task bar

1. task bar - Similar Threads - task bar

2. How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...: I am newbie to win 10 and am having issues. I tried a solution from this forum to remove office purchase pop ups. Went to notifications and actions - no button to turn off office buy pop ups - which are very irritating Microsoft. I installed Office 2007 but can't find the...
  3. After Windows 10 update screen is black, task bar is almost empty and flashes repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 update screen is black, task bar is almost empty and flashes repeatedly.: After Windows 10 update screen is black and task bar is empty except for Windows Icon, Cortona search field, and date, time and message icon. Task bar flashes repeatedly and system does not respond to mouse click....
  4. Task Bar Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Color: Somehow, the task bar changed to plain "light", and the box in "Start, task bar, and action center" under accent colors in Settings is not activated. Can someone explain how I can re-activate this box so I can revert to the color I chose for the task bar?...
  5. task bar do not hide some times

task bar do not hide some times: I have selected task bar to auto-hide but it doesn't sometimes.Is that a bug?restart will rectify the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-do-not-hide-some-times/1379eee7-fb6a-4bca-b673-17f97d56de85
  6. I installed the latest update yesterday and I have lost my start menu and task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed the latest update yesterday and I have lost my start menu and task bar: Hi, I installed the latest update yesterday and I have lost my start menu and task bar. I have tried to follow the instructions on the help pages but none of it seems to work. I hope you will forgive me as I am not very good with problems with windows and some of the things...
  7. Cannot type anything on the task bar and inside setting search bar!

Cannot type anything on the task bar and inside setting search bar!: Hi, I've recently updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows 10, since then I started to notice that I cannot input any keys / characters from my keyboard on the task bar and inside setting search bar. May I know how to resolve this issue? I have no trouble typing...
  8. Task bar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar not working: Hello. I have Windows 10 on my PC. But the icons present on the taskbar are not working at all. I have tried sfc/scannow. But could not found the proper solution. I have tried DISM. But this is what I'm getting. Plz try to solve my issue. [IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Task Bar not auto-hiding

Windows 10 1903 Task Bar not auto-hiding: I've seen many older posts about this, but not any particularly CLEAR fixes or explanations. Why hasn't Microsoft addressed this? I need the task bar to hide as set so I can see the tabs in Excel and that bottom area of so many other applications when maximized. I am using...
  10. IE tabs not in same order IE shortcut on task bar.

in Browsers and Email
    IE tabs not in same order IE shortcut on task bar.: Hello everybody reading this! I am running Internet Explorer 11. When I have it open with a few tabs open in certain order from left to right (or vice versa), it doesn't always match what I see when I hover my mouse over the Internet Explorer shortcut on the task bar. If I...