Windows 10: Task manager freezing up when exiting

Discus and support Task manager freezing up when exiting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having some issues with windows 10 and my task manager. I just came off a fresh install on tuesday ish. Updated everything but my task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xringo, Dec 15, 2016.

1. xringo Win User

Task manager freezing up when exiting

I'm having some issues with windows 10 and my task manager. I just came off a fresh install on tuesday ish. Updated everything but my task manager opens fine but after exiting it, it turns white and remains there for a good 15 seconds before going away. I also notice clicking on the details tab its white for about 10 seconds before showing all the information. Anyone know how to fix this? This happens every time I open and close.

:)

xringo, Dec 15, 2016

2. windows live search

hey i just updated my windows live search on my moto q with wm5 and now when i open the program and try to open task manager afterwards, the task manager menu freezes up; however when i actually exit the live search and try to open the task manager it opens
    fine. anybody have any suggestions on what i should do? ive tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but it still doesnt help.

jock123456, Dec 15, 2016
  3. adobe reader DC with windows 10 freezes i have to use task manager to exit ????

adobe reader DC with windows 10 freezes i have to use task manager to exit ????

DavidDarsow, Dec 15, 2016
Thema:

Task manager freezing up when exiting

1. Task manager freezing up when exiting - Similar Threads - Task manager freezing

2. Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched: I am facing a problem in which my laptop freezes when I leave it idle for 5 minutes and when I check my RAM and CPU usage I have RAM and CPU monitor in taskbar both are 99%. But if I open the task manager and leave my laptop idle for even 2 hours my laptop works perfectly...
  3. Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched: I am facing a problem in which my laptop freezes when I leave it idle for 5 minutes and when I check my RAM and CPU usage I have RAM and CPU monitor in taskbar both are 99%. But if I open the task manager and leave my laptop idle for even 2 hours my laptop works perfectly...
  4. Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched

6. Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Laptop freezes when task manager isn't launched

8. How To Freeze Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Freeze Task Manager: Sometimes I have something that I can't shut down so I go to Task Manager to find the process and kill it. But Task Manager keeps updating and the rows jump up and down so frequently I can't find the process, highlight it, instruct to kill it. How can I 'freeze' task manager...
  9. Task manager freeze for a while when opened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager freeze for a while when opened: Whenever I open task manager it freezes for a second or 2 then works normally and there's a high cpu usage caused by system interrupts and trigger the dgpu. Does that indicate something is wrong or should I not worry about it? submitted by /u/yamii0 [link] [comments]...
  10. Task Manager hidden when game freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager hidden when game freezes: I think this is just a messup on the programmers part of Windows 10. I say this because I used Windows 7 and 8 since well... they came out and ALWAYS when I brought up the Task manager it would override the program I was currently in and show its window on top. I was...