Windows 10: Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...

Discus and support Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Important Message I could not Upload Images of My Computer In Which My ERRORS are Displayed So i am GIVING LINK OF THE IMAGES I UPLOADED ON MY GOOGLE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hrithik Shetty, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...

Important Message I could not Upload Images of My Computer In Which My ERRORS are Displayed So i am GIVING LINK OF THE IMAGES I UPLOADED ON MY GOOGLE DRIVE so please do see it to UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM Hi I have a problem in which my task manager was not working and it doesn't show any information of the PC's Memory, RAM, and CPU usage information and etc and always showed it's not responding and shows this message has below screenshot link google drive image linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1utnFnEebbSFnodh3oSaqE67-tPQdichc/view?usp=drive_linkAfter this issue i searched web to underst

:)

Hrithik Shetty, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...

1. Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through... - Similar Threads - Task Manager opening

2. Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...: Important Message I could not Upload Images of My Computer In Which My ERRORS are Displayed So i am GIVING LINK OF THE IMAGES I UPLOADED ON MY GOOGLE DRIVE so please do see it to UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM Hi I have a problem in which my task manager was not working and it doesn't...
  3. Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager is not opening because of corrupt system files and repairing it through...: Important Message I could not Upload Images of My Computer In Which My ERRORS are Displayed So i am GIVING LINK OF THE IMAGES I UPLOADED ON MY GOOGLE DRIVE so please do see it to UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM Hi I have a problem in which my task manager was not working and it doesn't...
  4. "System" in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" in task manager.: I just want to ask if the "system" in task manager using 6-9% is normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-in-task-manager/be286a84-8432-4e67-aaf1-ba032ff85ef7
  5. "System" in task manager.

"System" in task manager.: I just want to ask if the "system" in task manager using 6-9% is normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-in-task-manager/be286a84-8432-4e67-aaf1-ba032ff85ef7
  6. Task Manager Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Corruption: On my Windows 7 64-Bit, which unfortunately I have to keep running, lately I noticed that Task Manager comes up without the dropdown menus. Throughout my usage, when making major changes like installing or removing programs, I have backed up registry. So, I can use my...
  7. Task Manager Corruption

Task Manager Corruption: On my Windows 7 64-Bit, which unfortunately I have to keep running, lately I noticed that Task Manager comes up without the dropdown menus. Throughout my usage, when making major changes like installing or removing programs, I have backed up registry. So, I can use my...
  8. Repair corrupted and missing system files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair corrupted and missing system files.: 1st method try performing sfc 1. Open start menu 2. Type cmd 3. Run cmd as aministrator 4. Type sfc /scannow 2nd method dism In cmd type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...
  9. How to repair corrupted system files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to repair corrupted system files: This will be a bit long because I intend to cover everything. I am currently running Windows 10 x64 1803 build 17134.228. I recently notice that my backup program was failing to back up 4 files, all lsyste dlls, giving the error "Unknown windows error". After a couple of...
  10. repairing corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    repairing corrupt files: After running sfc /scannow on my windows 10 installation I have been advised tthat there are corrupt files. I have viewed the log and would like to know what these messages mean. " 000010fd Warning - Overlap: Duplicate ownership for directory...