Windows 10: Task Manager saying 6% network used, but using all 60Mbps

Discus and support Task Manager saying 6% network used, but using all 60Mbps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. Today I have a minor inconvenience and annoyance, and this is a small question. As shown in the picture, my task manager is saying "6%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SomaTGW, Jan 29, 2017.

1. SomaTGW Win User

Task Manager saying 6% network used, but using all 60Mbps

Hello.

Today I have a minor inconvenience and annoyance, and this is a small question. As shown in the picture, my task manager is saying "6% Network" and "60Mbps" and going around there, I was downloading at this time so that's normal. 60Mbps is my max speed, and I think it shows 6% usage as my network card can take max 1000Mbps (1Gbps). The question is if there's some way to change that limit to 60Mbps and not 1000Mbps in Windows, or if I should go ask Intel/ASUS about this (I got Intel Ethernet Connection I218-V on my Asus Z97-A motherboard).

:)

SomaTGW, Jan 29, 2017

2. HERE Maps on Nokia XL

In manage maps or download maps I hv option for update but I can't update. It always fails when it reaches 1 %. Even I can't update on wifi having speed 60Mbps.

Hiren123---01, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Using Task Manager to end a task/process

Hi Train,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify and address the cause of your concern, we would need to know the following information:

• Which version, build and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What changes have you made on your device before these issue occurred?
    • Based on the original thread where you post this reply, is the background process of audiodg.exe is taking up the RAM on your device?

It will also be helpful to us if you could provide a screenshot of what you are trying to accomplish. Make sure to delete any personal information before posting the screenshot, this is so you could protect your privacy.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 29, 2017
  4. Task Manager saying 6% network used, but using all 60Mbps

No, you might have network limited to 60 MBps by ISP, but it is only software restriction, it can be higher sometimes.
    Hardware restriction on the other hand can not be overcome, if anything you know, that 6% means 100% for you.

You can always use some networking monitoring tool to show bandwith/process usage, like via GlassWire.

TairikuOkami, Jan 29, 2017
  5. SomaTGW Win User
    Alright, thanks for the info. As I said, just a slight annoyance, and I can usually easily just sort by network usage and see if anything uses 60Mbps or calculate if everything is using 60Mbps total.

SomaTGW, Jan 29, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Your total network is 1gig to Windows so it's 6% of total available from a possible gig the internet is only part of it you could use the rest to transfer files locally

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Task Manager saying 6% network used, but using all 60Mbps

1. Task Manager saying 6% network used, but using all 60Mbps - Similar Threads - Task Manager saying

2. System Task in Task Manager is using high % of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Task in Task Manager is using high % of CPU: Hello,Since yesterday, I observed that my laptop, started getting louder and hotter when idle 71°, previously had been 49-50°. Checked the usage of my pc and realized that the "System" task, is constantly performing a 10% and above, thus making my computer like that. That...
  3. System Task in Task Manager is using high % of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Task in Task Manager is using high % of CPU: Hello,Since yesterday, I observed that my laptop, started getting louder and hotter when idle 71°, previously had been 49-50°. Checked the usage of my pc and realized that the "System" task, is constantly performing a 10% and above, thus making my computer like that. That...
  4. Task Manager Using 49% of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Using 49% of CPU: With only Windows Explorer running Task Manager is using 49% of the CPU and no I/O:Windows Explorer is at 13% with no I/O.What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-using-49-of-cpu/b930a939-40b2-4587-aded-39eceec2e83d
  5. Task Manager Using 49% of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Using 49% of CPU: With only Windows Explorer running Task Manager is using 49% of the CPU and no I/O:Windows Explorer is at 13% with no I/O.What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-using-49-of-cpu/b930a939-40b2-4587-aded-39eceec2e83d
  6. Task Manager Using 49% of CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Task manager says I'm using 7.1Gb of RAM, while displaying nothing that is eating all that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager says I'm using 7.1Gb of RAM, while displaying nothing that is eating all that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wynix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kp4vf8/task_manager_says_im_using_71gb_of_ram_while/
  8. In Task Manager, it says my CPU is at 100% use with nothing open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In Task Manager, it says my CPU is at 100% use with nothing open.: [TITLE] If I use a program like procexp64, something called svchost is there a million times and this is, I'm assuming, the problem. But, I don't know how to get rid of it. I've read something about a memory leak? Maybe that's it, idk, I'm clueless. submitted by...
  9. Task Manager: Network usage 0 for all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager: Network usage 0 for all: Hello! After a Microsoft Supporter went into my PC to "solve" the problem with the microsoft store and he does a Clean Startup to solve it. Now i re-activate all the apps disabled but the task manager network usage doesn't work anymore if i try the Resource Monitor it works...
  10. Task Manager uses too much network speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager uses too much network speed: Hi there, I'm having problems with downloading particular stuffs like games and applications. The problem is, whenever I download a file, it says that it is using more than 4- 10mbps of speed when it only downloads from the browser a speed of 900kbps to 1.6mbps. I'm careful...