Windows 10: Task manager show 100% disk

Discus and support Task manager show 100% disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My task manager shows 100% disk in process tab and my pc isn't booting fast as it was earlier i formatted the pc and reinstalled but the same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UTKARSHMORE, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Task manager show 100% disk

My task manager shows 100% disk in process tab and my pc isn't booting fast as it was earlier i formatted the pc and reinstalled but the same thing again i can't play games

:)

UTKARSHMORE, Aug 24, 2018

2. my laptop always shows task manager disk usage 100%.

my laptop always shows task manager disk usage 100%. I am using windows 10 and I already tried your suggestion but till my problem not solve.

KishorNarayankar, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Kent Nord Win User
    Task Manager has Disk at 100% when only 0 - 3 mg are shown as used

I have:

1) Formatted my disk and partitioned it as needed for Windows 10

1) Installed Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit

2) Disabled Superfetch

3) Disabled Windows Search

4) Disabled BITS

5) Uninstalled Skype and SkypeHost.exe

6) Set MSISupported to "0" in registry

After each step I would reboot my computer and get the same problem 100% Disk in Task Manager

2) Installed Norton Antivirus and disabled Windows Defender and rebooted.

1) The system booted and hit 100% in Task Manager for about 5 minutes.

2) Attempted to open Windows Notepad and the Task Manager went back to 100% Disk.

In all instances the Task Manager Disk Listing would show between 0.3 and 2.5 total usage and still show the Disk at 100% on the top freezing the computer.

Kent Nord, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Kent Nord Win User

Task manager show 100% disk

Task Manager has Disk at 100% when only 0 - 3 mg are shown as used

I have done both of these each time I have reinstalled Windows 10

1) Formatted my disk and partitioned it as needed for Windows 10

1) Installed Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit

2) Disabled Superfetch

3) Disabled Windows Search

4) Disabled BITS

5) Uninstalled Skype and SkypeHost.exe

6) Set MSISupported to "0" in registry

After each step I would reboot my computer and get the same problem 100% Disk in Task Manager

2) Installed Norton Antivirus and disabled Windows Defender and rebooted.

1) The system booted and hit 100% in Task Manager for about 5 minutes.

2) Attempted to open Windows Notepad and the Task Manager went back to 100% Disk.

In all instances the Task Manager Disk Listing would show between 0.3 and 2.5 total usage and still show the Disk at 100% on the top freezing the computer.

Kent Nord, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Task manager show 100% disk

1. Task manager show 100% disk - Similar Threads - Task manager show

2. Disk utilization 100% in Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk utilization 100% in Task manager: My laptop shows 100% disk utilization in the task manager for the first 20-30 mins after I start my machine. During this time when it is 100%, system performance is very slow. After 30 mins, disk utilization drops again under 20% and everything is normal. I tried reaching...
  3. Disk usage 100 % in task Manager

Disk usage 100 % in task Manager: my disk usage in task manger reaches to 100 % in very short intervals and the system become unresponsive. this problem is from day 1 in my system. I have read lots of solution on internet but nothing helps. Now I have final done a reset of windows by formatting complete...
  4. Task Manager shows 100% Disk use but everything shows 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager shows 100% Disk use but everything shows 0%: My computer here and at work will run excessively slowly and when I go to Task Manager to end the process it shows 100% Disk Usage yet the Processes show 0% being used. Sometimes I wait for it to run through and eventually in a couple hours it will get back to regular usage...
  5. Disk at Task Manager always show 100%

Disk at Task Manager always show 100%: Hello, I'm currently using Windows 10 and the disk usage at Task Manager always show 100% and affecting my computer because it slows down my computer. I did clean boot and disable temporary my Windows Search however it didn't had any affect at all. Can anyone help me to...
  6. task manager, disk is showing 100%

task manager, disk is showing 100%: my laptop is showing 100% disk usage.The one i noticed are windows remidation services,ms compatibility teleme...,windows modules installer. can some one help me to fix this problem. thank you!...
  7. Disk 100% in task manager

Disk 100% in task manager: Hello Problem: my computer is lagging today and when I go to task manager it says Disk 100%. yet there is not much running. Equipment: Toshiba laptop, Windows 10, Mcafee security, Windows updates are up to date. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Disk 100% in task manager

Disk 100% in task manager: Hello Problem: my computer is lagging today and when I go to task manager it says Disk 100%. yet there is not much running. Equipment: Toshiba laptop, Windows 10, Mcafee security, Windows updates are up to date. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Em...
  9. Task manager showing disk usage 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager showing disk usage 100%: I have reset my laptop to factory settings still task manger showing disk usage 100 %. response is too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-showing-disk-usage-100/ba3a557c-6680-4218-a375-12fb649c58a5
  10. disk usually 100% in Task manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    disk usually 100% in Task manager: Hello my Disk is usually 100% in Task manager, please see below screenshot: [img] how i can disable all application in startup? if i set app in startup its enough? or there is any option for disable app in disk also? cause i see few app they are disabled in...