Windows 10: Task Manager Startups Suspended

Discus and support Task Manager Startups Suspended in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All non-MS apps show "Suspended" in "Task Manager", "Startup" Getting set for a class and want to show how to Disable Apps from starting. Have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Feb 12, 2018.

1. cfourkays Win User

Task Manager Startups Suspended

All non-MS apps show "Suspended" in "Task Manager", "Startup"
    Getting set for a class and want to show how to Disable Apps from starting.
    Have this on both laptop and Desktop.
    Both Insider Preview17093. Laptop Home, Desktop Pro
    msconfig, Startup, refers back to Task Manager which it should

No virus, both PC's clean and all else running with no problem.
    Pete

:)

cfourkays, Feb 12, 2018
  2. Liam San Win User

Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

Regarding the Shell Experience Host, you may check MB5656's reply here:
    Click here

If you're also having problems with opening some of your applications, we suggest that you restart your Windows Explorer on your Task Manager, under the Background and Processes.

Task Manager Startups Suspended [​IMG]

Let us know if this would make any changes.

Liam San, Feb 12, 2018
  3. jerryyea Win User
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

I have about 6 apps. that show the status as "suspended" in task manager. I didn't suspend them and would like to know how to "unsuspend" them.

windows 10 Professional

I7 Processor

24gb RAM

Thanks

Jerry

jerryyea, Feb 12, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Pete,

I'm not sure why they are now showing "Suspended" instead of the usual Enabled or Disabled in this build 17093.

If it helps any, you can toggle opening another tab and the Startup tab again to briefly see the Enabled or Disabled status before it switches to Suspended.

Brink, Feb 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Task Manager Startups Suspended - Similar Threads - Task Manager Startups

2. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  3. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  4. suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in

in Cortana
    suspended programs in Task Manager, as administrator in: How do I activate programs or files or processes and run them as the Administrator for Search in @windows 10 Task Manager. And how do activate Cortana, the Microsoft store, Microsoft Search & Indexing, along with Activating Windows PowerShell as the Admnistrator?ThanksRuth 53...
  5. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  6. Settings Suspended in Task Manager

Settings Suspended in Task Manager: In the task manager, several Processes (e.g. Settings and Cortana) are labeled "suspended" and then there's a leaf icon or something next to it. What is this? How do I stop this?...
  7. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager: I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended". App would just freeze after login. I could not get it to un-suspend. Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running...
  8. Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager

Program is suspended in Windows Task Manager: I have Windows 10, and found many reports that programs get suspended by Windows as shown in the Windows Task Manager. These reports span multiple versions of Windows, such as Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10. I was inflicted with the same issue and it was frustrating to find no...
  9. Task Manager-Startup

Task Manager-Startup: I would like to be able to add, delete and/or edit items in the start menu. Is there a way I can do this? I assume this is a registry edit. Information on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your attention....
  10. Task Manager Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup: Need to know what startup apps can I safely disable in order to improve startup (I keep getting this notification about these apps slowing down this process) 27416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. un dissabling shell experience host windows 10