Windows 10: Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid

Discus and support Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is wrong with Task Scheduler on Windows 10? Here is where I add my task: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 33416 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jp2code, Dec 10, 2015.

1. jp2code Win User

Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid

What is wrong with Task Scheduler on Windows 10?

Here is where I add my task:

Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid [​IMG]

:)

jp2code, Dec 10, 2015

2. Task Scheduler error "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid."

Holy jesus christ.

I have had this issue for the LONGEST time and it drove me bonkers crazy. I cannot believe that was the solution.

Thank you so, so, so much!

I_love_mia, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 10, 2015
  4. jp2code Win User

Here are the rest of the pics:

In the history, it shows only that it failed to launch.

jp2code, Dec 10, 2015
  5. jp2code Win User
    The solutions on sevenforums.com (HERE) and stack overflow (HERE) were to go in and change one of the settings.

However, I can't seem to get Windows 10 to let me "OK" out of this screen after I open it.

I can make no changes, or change anything, it does not matter.

jp2code, Dec 10, 2015
  6. JDGonzal Win User
    Hello jp2code
    the situation can you solve with click in "Change the User or Group" button, and select SYSTEM

JDGonzal, Jul 27, 2016
  7. jp2code Win User
    JDGonzal, that is probably correct. I don't know why I missed it.

I am not on the Windows 10 PC anymore (back to Windows 7), but I am going to mark this as solved.

jp2code, Jul 27, 2016
  8. i6emsn Win User

There is no SYSTEM for me, just the one i use to log in.

i6emsn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler Error

2. Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid": Seriously, it's really like dealing with a retarded five-year-old child sometimes.In what universe are "one or more of the specified arguments are not valid" when I change the time with which a BAT file is executed?I set it up to execute every day at 5pm, having changed this...
  3. Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid": Seriously, it's really like dealing with a retarded five-year-old child sometimes.In what universe are "one or more of the specified arguments are not valid" when I change the time with which a BAT file is executed?I set it up to execute every day at 5pm, having changed this...
  4. Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid: Hi, My windows 10 machine is about 3 years old. When I try to edit the task to change the start time, I get the error "The Specified Account is not Valid". when I click Finish. The task was originally created when I purchased the machine, about 3 years ago. It runs fine with...
  5. Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid

Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid: Hi, My windows 10 machine is about 3 years old. When I try to edit the task to change the start time, I get the error "The Specified Account is not Valid". when I click Finish. The task was originally created when I purchased the machine, about 3 years ago. It runs fine with...
  6. Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid

9. Task Scheduler Error - The Specified Account is not Valid

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler.: In the Add arguments(optional): Can I pass two tasks to perform? add HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize /v AppUsesLightTheme /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f add HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize /v SystemUsesLightTheme /t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. throttlestop one or more of the specified arguments are not valid

2. throttlestop error one or more of the specified arguments are not valid

3. python scheduled one or more of the specified arguments are not valid

4. One or more of the specified arguments are not valid. taskscheduler,
  5. task scheduler error one or more of the parameters,
  6. task scheduler one or more not valid,
  7. one or more of the specified arguments are invalid