Windows 10: Task Scheduler error

Discus and support Task Scheduler error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello This error was showing to me when I was need to update my geforce experience and I saw an error that said that I need to start the task scheduler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Banjopolo, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Banjopolo Win User

Task Scheduler error

Hello
    This error was showing to me when I was need to update my geforce experience and I saw an error that said that I need to start the task scheduler so I press windows key and R, run services.msc, go to task scheduler and attempted to start it and then I saw this massage: the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped
    I just want to start this service only for geforce experience
    Thanks for help

:)

Banjopolo, Aug 11, 2018
  2. HokieMan Win User

Task Scheduler Error

When I access Task Scheduler, an error appears that says SqmUpload_S-1-5-21......... no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh. However, the same message appears when I click Refresh. I can close the message and it appears the Task Scheduler is OK. A person on the Microsoft boards gave me several steps to follow beginning with booting into Safe Mode. However, I received a message when I accessed Task Scheduler that it doesn't function in Safe Mode.
    I did not feel safe following their additional suggestions at that point as I am not that adept at such endeavors. Has anyone else encountered this error and/or found a simple solution? I feel it is caused by some remnant leftover from Windows 7 during the upgrade but this is pure conjecture on my behalf.

HokieMan, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Task Scheduler error

Cannot schedule a task with Task Scheduler - error 2147942403

Hi,

I suggest you to check the below settings and check fi it helps.

• In task scheduler, click on the scheduled job properties > then settings.
    • In the last listed option: "If the task is already running, the following rule applies:"
    • Select "Stop the existing instance" from the drop down list.
    • Save and Exit. Then check whether the task is running or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Task Scheduler error

1. Task Scheduler error - Similar Threads - Task Scheduler error

2. Task Scheduler Error Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Scheduler Error Code: Hi tonight when I go to task scheduler to check did my tasks are working .. I found out that my window defender verification is showing The operator or administrator has refused the request 0x800710E0 so I search online and find out that I need to change the user to...
  3. Task Scheduler errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler errors: Hi I upgraded a Windows 7 Pro 64 BIT O/S pc to Windows 10 Pro 64 BIT O/S. It seems since I did this every time I open task scheduler I get a few errors that say User_feed_sycronization with different numbers after it and a task registraion error. I can create new tasks and...
  4. Task Scheduler Error Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Error Popup: When I open up the task scheduler, I get the error popup shown below. I do not see any task with that number so how do I fix the problem? Thanks for your help. [ATTACH]...
  5. Task Scheduler Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Error: 3 days ago, my task scheduler stopped working showing the following error '' Remote Computer was not found '' and then '' the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs'' so I...
  6. Schedule Task Save Errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Schedule Task Save Errors: I am having this error in Macrium Reflect when trying to set a new schedule. I have to add an exclusion to the Antivirus software which is Defender? in Advanced Setup under exclusions I need to add one for Macrium and I have the text to add but so far I cannot find how to...
  7. Errors by opening Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors by opening Task Scheduler: Hello. When I open the Task Scheduler, I get many error messages, which mostly resemble to "Task Name: The task object version is either unsupported or invalid" along with a few "The selected task 'Name' no longer exists. To see current task, click Refresh". One thing...
  8. Task Scheduler error

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler error: Each time an attempt is made to change an existing/working entry that I have created in Task Scheduler it reports "invalid parameter." Same thing occurs when importing a previously exported, working entry that I created, which necessitates deletion and recreation of the...
  9. Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks: Hi, Been noticing a number of errors when I open task scheduler for e.g. SVC Restart Task - The task XML contains a value that is incorrectly formatted or out of range" Other than the aforementioned task there are errors with the following: a) Schedule Scan b) Reboot...
  10. Task Scheduler Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Error: When I access Task Scheduler, an error appears that says SqmUpload_S-1-5-21......... no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh. However, the same message appears when I click Refresh. I can close the message and it appears the Task Scheduler is OK. A person on...