Windows 10: Task search bar doesn't display results (problem)

Discus and support Task search bar doesn't display results (problem) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently the search results stopped showing ive done malware scans had multiple reboots ect. since this started still here. As you can see it displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bright Eyes, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Task search bar doesn't display results (problem)

Recently the search results stopped showing ive done malware scans had multiple reboots ect. since this started still here. As you can see it displays white for everything you search.

Task search bar doesn't display results (problem) [​IMG]

Anyone els have this issue?

:)

Bright Eyes, Apr 14, 2017
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

change font size

Type "Display" (without the quotes) in the Search Box on the Task Bar

Select the Top Item in the Search results "Display - Control Panel"

Make your Choices.

Erdeslawe, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Hamzit Win User
    Ease of access Mouse Keys with windows apps not working

No problem detected for the windows apps troubleshooter

and the problem is also with the result of search in task bar, i can't click any search result using mouse keys

Hamzit, Apr 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Task search bar doesn't display results (problem)

You're missing other things that ought to be visible there. Take Cortana to the nearest hospital.

Two basic possibilities:
    a. It's fixable by re-registering Cortana (see Tutorials, search for re-register)
    b. Your user profile is corrupt - try creating a new user for test purposes. Is Cortana ok there?

And a third- this could be just a symptom of a more general problem.

dalchina, Apr 14, 2017
  5. Well I dont particular see anything els missing just the search results.

Bright Eyes, Apr 15, 2017
  6. At the last restart (probably 5th one since this occurred) a message "app or setting reset" appeared which may or may not be related, and the results suddenly started to display again. *Smile Hopefully that's the end of it.

Bright Eyes, Apr 15, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
    Odd. Maybe you'll be lucky this time. Hope so!

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Task search bar doesn't display results (problem)

1. Task search bar doesn't display results (problem) - Similar Threads - Task search bar

2. Search bar in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar in task bar: Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the option to deactivate suggestions and activate recent open things, I know it's somewhere because I activated it in the past, but after a recent format I can't find it anymore and I am going nuts! : :...
  3. Search bar in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar in task bar: Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the option to deactivate suggestions and activate recent open things, I know it's somewhere because I activated it in the past, but after a recent format I can't find it anymore and I am going nuts! : :...
  4. Windows Search Bar No Results

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar No Results: Whenever search using the mouse or windows key, the windows search bar gives no results and goes inactive after a few seconds. This happens whether the bar is empty or has characters in it. It will prompt the following error in Event Viewer which occurs multiple times after a...
  5. Task bar not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task bar not displayed: Hello,Since my last windows update, my windows 10 task bar is not clear. How can I fix this?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-displayed/94fbd90a-916c-4465-8b68-5dd84a90abe3
  6. Windows 10 search in task bar not showing results

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search in task bar not showing results: one day when i opened my laptop when i type in the task bar start menu no programs or results come up just a magnifying glass, can someone help me here? it has windows 10 pro i think version 1909 thank you...
  7. Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 search bar doesen't display any results: This problem litterally came out of nowhere It just started happening like 10 minutes before this post was created, I didn't do anything, nothing was wrong, this was randomly happened I tried to diagnose it with the troubleshooter, nothing worked. [ATTACH] Does anyone...
  8. Web search results not included in search bar

in Cortana
    Web search results not included in search bar: To whom it may concern, I updated from Windows 10 Home 1803 to 1903 yesterday June 19th 2019. Everything seemed fine after that until I discovered that the web searches are no longer included in my searches from the search bar. It only displays local content from my docs,...
  9. Search Bar not producing search results.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Bar not producing search results.: As the title says, search bar is yeliding no search results. I use it to launch games, change sound sources and such. It will still give the option for web results but that is it. It will not find apps, games, settings or anything. I have tried everything short of a reset to...
  10. Task Bar display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Bar display: My task bar is only 1/4 visible, how do I correct this. All monitor settings appear correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/bdee960a-5fb8-41a4-bddf-881fd411fbfa