Windows 10: Task View button

Discus and support Task View button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't seem to find this anywhere. How would I move the Task View button? I would like it to be on the right side of my Quick Launch tool bar. Right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clintlgm, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Clintlgm Win User

Task View button

I can't seem to find this anywhere. How would I move the Task View button? I would like it to be on the right side of my Quick Launch tool bar. Right now it is in-between quick launch and my start button on the task bar. I do have Classic Shell running

:)

Clintlgm, Aug 10, 2015

2. Task view button not working

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know which build is installed on the computer and what exactly happens when you try to access the Task view?

I suggest you to check if the tablet mode is turned on if the Task bar does not show up on the computer, check if the

Tablet mode is set to on.

1. Access
    Settings

2. Choose
    System

3. Select
    Tablet mode

4. Turn off the tablet mode if it is turned on and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to place the computer in a clean boot state.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows
    7, or Windows Vista. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Applies to Windows 10

Disclaimer: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Task view button not working

None of the above made any difference......

stevenhuxtable, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Task View button

1. Task View button - Similar Threads - Task View button

2. Task view button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task view button not working: Hello, Problem:My computer had windows re-installed and after that I tried to use Task View, but upon clicking the Task View button or Windows key + tab it just refreshed the entire screen and nothing happened... Also I have tried other methods, like going to settings >...
  3. Task view button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view button not working: Hello, Problem:My computer had windows re-installed and after that I tried to use Task View, but upon clicking the Task View button or Windows key + tab it just refreshed the entire screen and nothing happened... Also I have tried other methods, like going to settings >...
  4. Task view button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Task View Button Is not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Task View Button Is not working.: The computer I am using was just had a clean slate reset only a few months ago. when I try to use the task view it won't open. I have tried using the shortcut windows+tab and it still won't open. Everything else works perfectly it's just Task view that won't work. I have...
  6. Task View button

Task View button: I have Windows 10 and two monitors. I may have 25 or more windows open when I am creating or researching documents. When I press the Task View button, I would typically want them together or in sequence by program, eg. all the MS Word docs at least next to each other, PDFs...
  7. Close buttons (X) in Task View disappeared

Close buttons (X) in Task View disappeared: Hello, I’ve been using my new Surface Pro 6 for a couple of days now. Yesterday, I noticed that in Task View, the programs/apps running no longer have the option to close it with the X button on the right top of each. I have reset the machine twice already, but the Xs...
  8. Task view button not working properly

Task view button not working properly: I use Windows 10 and has the latest update. Task view button shows only open windows, and not history. It used to show file history datewise and you can pick up from where you had ended. Pls give a solution Regards Suresh...
  9. Revert Task View button to pre-update version

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert Task View button to pre-update version: In the most recent update, my task view button changed from displaying everything on one screen and having the desktops on the bottom to having a scroll bar and putting the desktops on the top. Is there any way to revert this or do I have to revert the update to reverse this?...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639