Windows 10: Task view on taskbar

Discus and support Task view on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I run Win 10 ver 1803 (os build 17134.48). Is there a way to remove the "task view" button from the taskbar? In fact, can I remove it completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daveleonard222, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Task view on taskbar

Hello, I run Win 10 ver 1803 (os build 17134.48). Is there a way to remove the "task view" button from the taskbar? In fact, can I remove it completely from my pc? Thanks

:)

Daveleonard222, Aug 27, 2018

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 task view assign applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing difficulty in assigning the applications to a specific virtual desktop. Let me help you in clearing your doubts.

The virtual desktops feature in Windows 10 is called “Task View” and is located on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Click Task view. When you open the Task View interface for the first time, or you only have one desktop, the “Add a desktop” button is available.

Step 2: Click it to add virtual desktop.

Step 3: Open the apps that you want to use on that desktop.

Step 4: Click Task view again to switch between desktops.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related query and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Task view on taskbar

how to disable task view in windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• Do you wish to disable the
      Task View feature completely
      or just remove it from the taskbar?

• Can you send us screenshots of your taskbar and the
      missing Show Task View button option when you right-click on the taskbar?

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Task view on taskbar

1. Task view on taskbar - Similar Threads - Task view taskbar

2. task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    task view: How to disable photo app in the task view windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view/b9b37d91-287b-49c4-b917-ae2d18c4a519
  3. Task View

Task View: In the past, when I would open a file from the task view timeline, a Word doc I worked on the day before for instance, the file would open in Word in the usual way, but now it opens in my browser. Is this due to an update? Is there a setting for this? The way it is task view...
  4. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  5. Task View in Bottom taskbar question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task View in Bottom taskbar question: [img] When I select Task View in my bottom taskbar - as in image - I find that the resulting images of recently used files, etc. are so big that there can only fit three images per row. I was wondering if there is a way to make the images smaller so that more can fit per...
  6. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  7. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  8. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  9. Unpin Search & task view from taskbar

Unpin Search & task view from taskbar: Does anybody know how to unpin the search & task view from the taskbar? They take valuable space in the taskbar while they can easily be triggered with windows key shortcuts. 2279
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639