Windows 10: Taskabr issues

Discus and support Taskabr issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed (only on the netbook so far) that the taskbar starts acting up randomly, for example I can't open the right click menu on pinned icons, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by derek10, Aug 7, 2015.

1. derek10 Win User

Taskabr issues

I noticed (only on the netbook so far) that the taskbar starts acting up randomly, for example I can't open the right click menu on pinned icons, or that the app preview thumbnail when you hover it gets stuck even when moving the cursor out of there. Is this due to a lack of power from the netbook?

Thanks!

Oops wrong forum move it please *Redface

:)

derek10, Aug 7, 2015

2. Wi-fi Icon Missing.

Hello. On my used windows 10 pro, we are looking for a missing Wi-Fi icon in my taskabr! It doesn't seem to be there. Can you please help? Thank you so much!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Tamara Rosado, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Fall Creators Update: Missing power mode slider in the taskbar

This is a bug, as explained in this article.

"if you switch to the balanced power mode from the Control Panel, the slider will disappear again and that’s the bug." So basically after switching power modes via control panel, the power mode slider goes away and
    seemingly cannot be fixed (even after returning to to balanced power mode).

Another article

"However, once you open the Control Panel and switch to the balanced power mode, the battery slider will disappear again. There is a big bug. It may be casued by the result of settings migrating from
    the Control Panel to the Settings app."

Jeffrey McClain, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Taskabr issues

1. Taskabr issues - Similar Threads - Taskabr issues

2. Shift Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  3. Shift Key Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  6. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  7. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  8. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11: All of a sudden this random indicator has been popping up on my monitor indicating when caps lock or num lock is on. It fades out after a second or two. Im curious if this is a Windows 11 update or if its something else. I tried attaching an image but it won't work...
  10. Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11

Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11: All of a sudden this random indicator has been popping up on my monitor indicating when caps lock or num lock is on. It fades out after a second or two. Im curious if this is a Windows 11 update or if its something else. I tried attaching an image but it won't work...