Windows 10: Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803)

Discus and support Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The taskbar is showing its transparency effect only when the battery saver is on. It never happened with my last version 1703, i think its some kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by priyavrat.jpeg, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803)

The taskbar is showing its transparency effect only when the battery saver is on. It never happened with my last version 1703, i think its some kind of bug.
    Help me out!

:)

priyavrat.jpeg, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Gelbs Win User

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803) [​IMG]

That's what it looks like. Not really transparent at all, anymore.

Gelbs, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803)

Brink, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803)

1. Taskbar ain't showing its transparency. (windows 10 version 1803) - Similar Threads - Taskbar ain't showing

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  5. New version 8.0 of Transparent Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New version 8.0 of Transparent Taskbar: New version 8.0 of Transparent Taskbar out. Fixed multi-monitor issues. Releases . TranslucentTB/TranslucentTB . GitHub Multiple Monitors Issue . Issue #265 . TranslucentTB/TranslucentTB . GitHub 150325
  6. Windows 10 transparent taskbar

Windows 10 transparent taskbar: Today I reinstalled Windows 10 using the latest ISO from MS site. When it booted at first, the taskbar was 100% transparent and very sexy looking. However, after some restarts and software installs, the taskbar is now translucent instead of being completely transparent. I...
  7. Windows 10 and Transparency Issues (Build 1803)

Windows 10 and Transparency Issues (Build 1803): Hello, I was talking with a buddy of mine and he was running into an issue with task view. Any time he would enter task view his desktop would be lost or stop refreshing at around 1/3 down from the top. The issue was exacerbated when he would click the desktop view icon...
  8. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it. 109056
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..

Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..: How can i increase the Transparency in the Windows 10 Taskbar, and other things like Action center, Settings panel, Start Menu..? (and remove blur) Cheers! 107136
  10. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not sure I really wanted it clear, just thought I would try to confirm your findings.. It's not completely clear, still has a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery saver makes taskbar transparent

2. windows 10 clear taskbar 1803

3. windows 10 1803 transparent taskbar

4. taskbar transparency gone in windows 10 1803