Windows 10: Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive

Discus and support Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having trouble with my pc, my taskbar lost its icons and its functions, my windows menu is also not working whether I left click or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexHuang742, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive

Hi, I have been having trouble with my pc, my taskbar lost its icons and its functions, my windows menu is also not working whether I left click or right click on it. My settings is also broken too, I cant open it at all, the cortana search bar is also unresponsive, I cant type anything in it. This problem has occurred before and when I tried to restart it, everything would just turn black and I can only see my mouse. After, I tried unplugging the power source for 10 minutes and it worked, its like nothing happened. Then it happened a second time, I didn't use my my computer for 3 hours and again,its like nothing happened。This is the third time it has happened。I have tried unplugging the power source for 30 min, sfc, dism,and none of it worked。 Please help。

:)

AlexHuang742, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive.

Dear Amma,

Sorry for the trouble, here are few steps that I would suggest:

• Press the Windows + X
    • Open the Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Now type the command as " Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Push Enter
    • Restart the system.
    • Now see if the issue persists
    • If it persists the only option is to create a new user admin account.

Do let me know if it helped and please mark the answer as helpful if it helped.

Ankur Srivastava, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive

Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive.

Dear Amma,

Sorry for the trouble, here are few steps that I would suggest:

• Press the Windows + X
    • Open the Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Now type the command as " Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Push Enter
    • Restart the system.
    • Now see if the issue persists
    • If it persists the only option is to create a new user admin account.

Do let me know if it helped and please mark the answer as helpful if it helped.

I appreciate the assistance, but the Windows key doesn't respond to my pressing.

Emma Miranda, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive

1. Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Taskbar Settings Logo

2. taskbar windows apps and start menu unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar windows apps and start menu unresponsive: my taskbar settings and other task bar utility like start menu button wi-fi volume etc are not responding I tried sfc /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthGet-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. taskbar windows apps and start menu unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar windows apps and start menu unresponsive: my taskbar settings and other task bar utility like start menu button wi-fi volume etc are not responding I tried sfc /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthGet-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. taskbar windows apps and start menu unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive: I have recently run into an issue with windows 10 where the start menu and settings have no response when i click on them. Also, none of the task bar apps open, I get an error that states: explorer.exe class not registered. I have tried many different possible fixes but none...
  6. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive: I have recently run into an issue with windows 10 where the start menu and settings have no response when i click on them. Also, none of the task bar apps open, I get an error that states: explorer.exe class not registered. I have tried many different possible fixes but none...
  7. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Taskbar buttons and somethings in settings dont work/unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar buttons and somethings in settings dont work/unresponsive: My volume, wifi and battery icon are unresponsive to left clicks and some settings like add a bluetooth device are unresponsive when i click on them...
  9. Taskbar and settings unresponsive

Taskbar and settings unresponsive: Recently, my Dell computer's taskbar has not been working. When I click on the Window's logo, type to search bar, or any of the tools in the right corner, they are unresponsive. I also am not able to open my settings. I have tried to open them through right clicking on my...
  10. Taskbar And Settings Not Working/Unresponsive

Taskbar And Settings Not Working/Unresponsive: Hi, I have been having trouble with my pc, my taskbar lost its icons and its functions, my windows menu is also not working whether I left click or right click on it. My settings is also broken too, I cant open it at all, the cortana search bar is also unresponsive, I cant...