Windows 10: Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion

Discus and support Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm setting up a new laptop with Windows 10 and have taskbar pinning issue. The system sets up with My Documents and Internet Explorer pinned to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JFunk, Mar 31, 2017.

1. JFunk Win User

Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion

I'm setting up a new laptop with Windows 10 and have taskbar pinning issue. The system sets up with My Documents and Internet Explorer pinned to the taskbar. When I unpin them and reboot the system they reappear again. Very annoying and I haven't found a way to stop this intrusion yet. Any help you can provide would be super!
    Thanks

:)

JFunk, Mar 31, 2017

2. How can I delete the "Frequent" list within browser

This "Frequent" list exists when you pin "My Computer" and any browsers to the taskbar and then right click on the folder and my browsers

The reason I want to delete the "Frequent" list is because it intrusively is located below the desired "pinned" list and the Frequent list is also a privacy issue where a guest to my computer can see all the files I have ever visited.

maxkojisan, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Is there a key shortcut that will allow me to toggle the levels of the task bar when it takes more than a single level?

It is built in, they just hide it. And I added more info to my post, so re-read it.

Now you have your pinned items on taskbar, another full row to add items in quick launch and your pinned quick access items in explorer that is pinned to taskbar. Everything at your fingertips. And auto hide task bar gives you full access to your whole screen
    viewing area in normal or full screen mode.

And you are Welcome!

seahawks65, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 31, 2017
  5. JFunk Win User
    Thanks for the tip! I ran the bat file to reset the taskbar and it actually brought the unwanted Windows apps back.

JFunk, Apr 1, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion - Similar Threads - Taskbar Auto Pin

2. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  3. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  4. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. taskbar daily intrusions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar daily intrusions: I do not want daily notifications in my taskbar, not able to remove, why so difficult to find answers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-daily-intrusions/134e17fc-57b3-4a77-9a7e-4660592cb079
  6. taskbar daily intrusions

taskbar daily intrusions: I do not want daily notifications in my taskbar, not able to remove, why so difficult to find answers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-daily-intrusions/134e17fc-57b3-4a77-9a7e-4660592cb079
  7. taskbar daily intrusions

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. auto-pinning

auto-pinning: when i start up my computer the xbox app keeps auto pinning to the taskbarhow do i get my computer to not do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-pinning/11256bd8-d0eb-464b-a1f6-184196027251
  9. auto-pinning

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto-pinning: when i start up my computer the xbox app keeps auto pinning to the taskbarhow do i get my computer to not do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-pinning/11256bd8-d0eb-464b-a1f6-184196027251
  10. Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Auto-Pin Intrusion: I'm setting up a new laptop with Windows 10 and have taskbar pinning issue. The system sets up with "My Documents" and "Internet Explorer" pinned to the taskbar. When I unpin them and reboot the system they reappear again. Very annoying and I haven't found a way to stop this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 remove autopin to taskbar