Windows 10: Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies.

Discus and support Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After upgrading from Windows 7 Professional 7 SP1 (64) to Windows 10 the taskbar auto hide not working whilst watching movies. It used to work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aggy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. aggy Win User

Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies.

After upgrading from Windows 7 Professional 7 SP1 (64) to Windows 10 the taskbar auto hide not working whilst watching movies.

It used to work in Windows 7 Professional 7 SP1 (64).

Please Help !!

Regards

:)

aggy, Aug 6, 2015

2. TaskBar Malfunctioning (AutoHide as well as Task Bar Menu deficiencies)

My Windows 10 Taskbar does not consistently autohide. It will autohide for a while and then stops. Also, the taskbar will not hide behind programs like MS Word when I am typing. I need to see the bottom of the screen and the taskbar blocks my view. When
    I go into the Taskbar Properties and Start Menu to again autohide the taskbar, none of the changes I click (like move taskbar) will work, and it still shows the autohide taskbar box with a checkmark. The only solution is to re-boot until the next time the
    malfunction occurs.

Please help.

Jeremy

Rockyshores2, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Print Box too Large

Thanks. The smaller buttons did not help but with task bar autohide, it barely works. How do I change my screen resolution?

DAViD EVANS 21, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies.

1. Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies. - Similar Threads - Taskbar autohide working

2. autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    autohide taskbar: I like to autohide taskbar when I work as screen not so large for cad work.However when I close down pc, next time I restart all the icons on the right, like internet, autovirus, cloud, battery etc all disappear. To see them again I have to go to settings, personalisation,...
  3. autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autohide taskbar: I like to autohide taskbar when I work as screen not so large for cad work.However when I close down pc, next time I restart all the icons on the right, like internet, autovirus, cloud, battery etc all disappear. To see them again I have to go to settings, personalisation,...
  4. Autohide The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autohide The Taskbar: Continuing a previous discussion that has been locked, the best and hardest solution would be for Microsoft to fix the autohide function, but they haven't fixed it in all these years, why would they fix it now? Because the customers would like it? Because it would be helpful?...
  5. Autohide The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autohide The Taskbar: Continuing a previous discussion that has been locked, the best and hardest solution would be for Microsoft to fix the autohide function, but they haven't fixed it in all these years, why would they fix it now? Because the customers would like it? Because it would be helpful?...
  6. Taskbar Autohide . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Autohide . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And...
  7. Taskbar Autohide . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Autohide . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And...
  8. Taskbar Autohide . . .

9. Autohide for taskbar stop working

Autohide for taskbar stop working: Hello -- I have my taskbar set to autohide -- it seems more so lately that it freezes in "visible" position and its always "on top" so can't get to windows under it --- it seems the only way to un-freeze it is to restart explorer.exe --- is this a bug?...
  10. taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!

taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!: Hey i have problem that my taskbar is always set to "show" but when i play movie but when not fullscreen but maximized then it fits above bar at it should here i posted screen from my screen imgur.com/a/vys2Z5a while playing movie. Also before that happend at one point...