Windows 10: Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies.

Discus and support Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After upgrading from Windows 7 Professional 7 SP1 (64) to Windows 10 the taskbar auto hide not working whilst watching movies. It used to work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aggy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. aggy Win User

Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies.

After upgrading from Windows 7 Professional 7 SP1 (64) to Windows 10 the taskbar auto hide not working whilst watching movies.

It used to work in Windows 7 Professional 7 SP1 (64).

Please Help !!

Regards

:)

aggy, Aug 6, 2015

2. TaskBar Malfunctioning (AutoHide as well as Task Bar Menu deficiencies)

My Windows 10 Taskbar does not consistently autohide. It will autohide for a while and then stops. Also, the taskbar will not hide behind programs like MS Word when I am typing. I need to see the bottom of the screen and the taskbar blocks my view. When
    I go into the Taskbar Properties and Start Menu to again autohide the taskbar, none of the changes I click (like move taskbar) will work, and it still shows the autohide taskbar box with a checkmark. The only solution is to re-boot until the next time the
    malfunction occurs.

Please help.

Jeremy

Rockyshores2, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Print Box too Large

Thanks. The smaller buttons did not help but with task bar autohide, it barely works. How do I change my screen resolution?

DAViD EVANS 21, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies.

1. Taskbar autohide not working whilst watching movies. - Similar Threads - Taskbar autohide working

2. Autohide for taskbar stop working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autohide for taskbar stop working: Hello -- I have my taskbar set to autohide -- it seems more so lately that it freezes in "visible" position and its always "on top" so can't get to windows under it --- it seems the only way to un-freeze it is to restart explorer.exe --- is this a bug?...
  3. taskbar not autohiding, and invades fullscreen games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar not autohiding, and invades fullscreen games: I got help from support fixing a display problem just the other day. They had me reinstall updates that didn't update properly, and fix a few drivers. About half an hour later, my device updated again, and since then my taskbar has been frustrating me. It refuses to...
  4. Why no taskbar autohide?

Why no taskbar autohide?: My machine was updated to 1903 the other day and now my taskbar won't auto-hide (yes I've checked the settings). This is especially annoying because I work on a relatively small screen and the task bar is covering the bottom of the program windows. What's the secret to...
  5. taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!

taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!: Hey i have problem that my taskbar is always set to "show" but when i play movie but when not fullscreen but maximized then it fits above bar at it should here i posted screen from my screen imgur.com/a/vys2Z5a while playing movie. Also before that happend at one point...
  6. How to watch a movie on movie maker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to watch a movie on movie maker?: Every time I want to watch a video I made on movie maker or edit it (even if it's already been saved) you only get to see it in windows media player, the other problem is, it doesn't let you watch it. I've looked at everything that can help, (I already know, but also not so...
  7. Taskbar Autohide issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Autohide issues: So.. Ive made sure that auto hide is checked .. and looked through some of the other common things named in alot of forums.. but simply turning auto hide off isnt an option for me cus i run my task bar on the left edge of my screen rather than the bottom. plz help.. its...
  8. Changing the trigger distance for autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing the trigger distance for autohide taskbar: Is it possible at all to change this? I have my taskbars on the inside edges of my two monitors, but when I try and bring up the taskbar it requires me to almost have the mouse on the other screen before it will unhide. 8120
  9. Autohide taskbar after X seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Autohide taskbar after X seconds: Hello, Just wanted to know whether it was possible to auto hide the Win10 taskbar after X number of seconds or minutes? Does anyone know how to do this? Cheers! 78321
  10. Remove line when autohide taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove line when autohide taskbar?: I have my taskbar on autohide, but when it is hidden, I can still see a small line of the taskbar. Can I make the taskbar hide itself completely? Also, the taskbar pops up when I move my mouse near. Can I disable that as well (so that taskbar pops up only when I press the...