Windows 10: Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

Discus and support Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by agmz30, Mar 6, 2016.

1. agmz30 Win User

Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date .
    Thanks,
    Alan

:)

agmz30, Mar 6, 2016

2. no time and date on taskbar

My time and date have disappeared from the taskbar. the drop menu on the taskbar has no properties on it and all icons do not show clock

IanMartin_685, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Clock missing from taskbar

Just updated surface pro 3 to anniversary edition of win 10 1067, and now the clock is missing in the taskbar. There's a space where the clock should be, and clicking there brings up the clock/calendar. If I dock taskbar to top or bottom, the clock shows.
    Docked left or right, it doesn't show, regardless of the width of the taskbar. It was working previous to this update.

//edit: problem resolved by changing theme.

Bill_Down_Under, Mar 6, 2016
  4. agmz30 Win User

Just as suddenly as it stopped working , it has started functioning again . I didn't reboot so maybe some process was blocking it .
    So problem apparently solved .

agmz30, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared - Similar Threads - Taskbar Clock Calendar

2. clock in taskbar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock in taskbar color: How does one format the clock / calendar in the taskbar? On my Win10 laptop, the taskbar uses white fonts and shows the date & time. On the newly updated desktop, the fonts are black and only the time shows. I much prefer the laptop scenario....
  3. Calendar on taskbar

Calendar on taskbar: Hi. The calendar that pops up from the taskbar always shows the week being on Monday. I prefer to have weeks beginning Sunday, as with all my other calendars. Is there any way to make this change? TIA. -- [ATTACH]...
  4. Taskbar clock is gone

Taskbar clock is gone: I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro. My taskbar clock just randomly disappeared, and I can't get it back. I've looked at a lot of different possible solutions to get the clock back, but none have worked so far. Even when I go to the notification settings, it says that the clock...
  5. Clock and date in taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...
  6. Taskbar disappeared.

Taskbar disappeared.: Not sure I have this under the the correct 'classification' as I'm pretty close to a Luddite, but today my taskbar has stopped displaying when I have my internet windows up [Google Chrome]. Previously I had finally got it to hide and show when I scrolled down to the bottom of...
  7. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0
  8. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock: Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my...
  9. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514
  10. Clock on taskbar missing ':'

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock on taskbar missing ':': Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon. Anyone have an idea on how to get the colon back on the clock? (screenshot attached) [img] Thanks! 96436