Windows 10: Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

Discus and support Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by agmz30, Mar 6, 2016.

1. agmz30 Win User

Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date .
    Thanks,
    Alan

:)

agmz30, Mar 6, 2016

2. no time and date on taskbar

My time and date have disappeared from the taskbar. the drop menu on the taskbar has no properties on it and all icons do not show clock

IanMartin_685, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Clock missing from taskbar

Just updated surface pro 3 to anniversary edition of win 10 1067, and now the clock is missing in the taskbar. There's a space where the clock should be, and clicking there brings up the clock/calendar. If I dock taskbar to top or bottom, the clock shows.
    Docked left or right, it doesn't show, regardless of the width of the taskbar. It was working previous to this update.

//edit: problem resolved by changing theme.

Bill_Down_Under, Mar 6, 2016
  4. agmz30 Win User

Just as suddenly as it stopped working , it has started functioning again . I didn't reboot so maybe some process was blocking it .
    So problem apparently solved .

agmz30, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared - Similar Threads - Taskbar Clock Calendar

2. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  3. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar clock only show part of the calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar clock only show part of the calendar: It sometimes could show the full calendar, but sometimes only show part of the calendar. I don't have additional clock and the time zone is PST....
  5. How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?: I make a command so everytime it's execute, the taskbar calendar will pop up. Can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-call-taskbars-calendar-without-click-the/ee173ce5-903c-4a8a-8d58-c36e4fb178cb
  6. Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.

Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.: After recent windows upgrade - windows 10 Pro- V: 20H2 and OSBuild: 19042.867, I am not able to click on taskbar clock and see the calendar popup. [ATTACH] This issue has started on 2 of my windows systems. Already tried all the solutions shared in 2017 and 2018....
  7. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock: After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all. I tried toggling the clock icon on and off in the taskbar settings, but that didn't work. Any ideas for how to fix it? That calendar popup was very...
  8. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...
  9. Clock is disappeared

Clock is disappeared: My clock and date are disappeared on taskbar.And it cannot enable from taskbar setting.Turn system icon on or off is cannot do anything.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-is-disappeared/d20aa0a6-7a82-425c-b458-cbb1c20aa3dc
  10. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock: Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my...