Windows 10: Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade

Discus and support Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I make it white again.beside deleting the upgrade? Don Cole 116837 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Aug 28, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade

How can I make it white again.beside deleting the upgrade?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Aug 28, 2018

2. Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Compbck Win User

Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

Although increasing the size of the Taskbar has solved the initial clock font (black) problem, doing so has caused the taskbar to be too large, especially on a laptop where desktop space is a premium.

Microsoft will certainly need to apply a fix for this one.

Compbck, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock black

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  4. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  5. Clock on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  6. Clock in Taskbar

Clock in Taskbar: Hi,Please assist On my Laptop in the Taskbar Clock,it Shows the Time & also the Date,eg;3:05 pm & the Date 28/02/2020 On my Desktop Computer it only Shows 3:05pm Both are Windows 10 I have Hours trying to have the date also shown on the clock in the Taskbar ,but nothing...
  7. Taskbar Clock Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock Setting: Does anyone know why my clock shows thus: Instead of a colon I have these boxes. I have tried settings but to no avail. 141459
  8. Taskbar clock is gone

Taskbar clock is gone: I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro. My taskbar clock just randomly disappeared, and I can't get it back. I've looked at a lot of different possible solutions to get the clock back, but none have worked so far. Even when I go to the notification settings, it says that the clock...
  9. Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update: After Windows update, the clock on my taskbar turned black and I am able to see it only when I hover a mouse. But the second extended screen shows it white. Any ideas?...
  10. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar clock is black

2. Taskbar Clock font is black unreadable