Windows 10: Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade

Discus and support Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I make it white again.beside deleting the upgrade? Don Cole 116837 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Aug 28, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade

How can I make it white again.beside deleting the upgrade?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Nantucketbob Win User

Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Compbck Win User

Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

Although increasing the size of the Taskbar has solved the initial clock font (black) problem, doing so has caused the taskbar to be too large, especially on a laptop where desktop space is a premium.

Microsoft will certainly need to apply a fix for this one.

Compbck, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock black

2. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar: for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login is there any other...
  3. Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore: How can I put (restore) the clock to my taskbar? - I'm pretty sure it was there before. - I didn't consciously do anything to remove it. Thanks. 66925
  4. Clock on taskbar missing ':'

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock on taskbar missing ':': Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon. Anyone have an idea on how to get the colon back on the clock? (screenshot attached) [img] Thanks! 96436
  5. About the new taskbar clock...

in Windows 10 Support
    About the new taskbar clock...: hi guys. I recently updated my windows 10 to the latest version the past few days. everything seems to be working pretty good,until I stumbled upon this. [img] when I right-clicked the taskbar clock, this Chinese context menu showed up. as I recall, I never set...
  6. Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible: [img] In the taskbar is the clock regularly half visible. Is that a problem what other people also have? 36265
  7. Taskbar clock time frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock time frozen: This morning, the clock on my system tray stopped updating itself about an hour after I turned on the computer. It is plugged in and has been plugged in for days on end without being carried around the house. If I go into the control panel and look at date/time, the time is...
  8. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared: Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date . Thanks, Alan 43258
  9. Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.: [img] A square between hours and minutes, anyone seen this and how to remove it? 91543
  10. Update Changed Clock Text to Black

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Changed Clock Text to Black: My puter updated itself & came back with a black clock on a black taskbar *sarc [img] I have looked everywhere for a solution, but nothing works. *cry Anyone know how to fix it? Thank you please! 64842