Windows 10: Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?

Discus and support Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One surprise in just upgrading from Win 8.1 to 10 is black taskbar and the seeming limit on adjusting colors. It's been a long time since I had to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by highstream, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?

One surprise in just upgrading from Win 8.1 to 10 is black taskbar and the seeming limit on adjusting colors. It's been a long time since I had to play with it, but with Win 8.1 and back I've had a transparent, semi-clear taskbar, with custom color settings (intensity, hue, saturation and brightness) that let the grey/blue of the bottom of the photo I used for the desktop come through. Is that kind of adjustment completely gone with Win 10? All the colors in Settings seem highly saturated. I came across a website that showed a lot more changes along the lines I am looking for, but its Win 10 settings layout doesn't seem current (Change the Color of Taskbar and Window Border in Windows 10). Thanks,

:)

highstream, Jul 20, 2016

2. Changing colors on desktop -- such as color of taskbar

This is about Windows 10. I want a "soft" color for my task bar, etc. The personalization only shows intense colors. I tried using "Run"and got to an place that has color adjustment sliders -- that allowed me to change the hue but the intensity and
    saturation sliders seemed to have no effect. YES -- I did click on Apply. This is so nuts! The dark colors actually annoy me and seem to dominate my screen. Any suggestions?

JodyCrawford 27030, Jul 20, 2016
  3. Desktop Screen Color

The color choices for my screen for Windows 10 does not contain the color I want. I chose the one closest to what I want and tried to adjust it with Intel HD graphics control panel and that did not work at all. Is there any way to adjust the hues with Windows
    personalization, or to get more variety of solid colors from Windows.

Thanks

craftybarb, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 20, 2016
  5. Reply update: My post is based on seeing that colors screen and playing with transparency. The limitation of classic shell's settings is that full opaqueness loses the top border definition of the taskbar. And I haven't seen anyway to not set a color in Win 10's color settings, so instead of transparent empty sections of tab bars with a browser, for example, we get a saturated version of whichever color we've chosen.

highstream, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?

1. Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation? - Similar Threads - Taskbar color adjustment

2. My screen color is over saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen color is over saturated: and i dont know how to get it back to its original vibrant colors i am using a DESKTOP-EUJ1046 and it is pretty new, yet i recently hit the corner of my keyboard, near the escape ! and f1 buttons, after a few minuetes my screen looked over saturated...
  3. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  4. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  5. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Color Saturation

Color Saturation: Hello. I just go this new laptop and the the picture looks 'overexposed'. How do I adjust it? the brightness button doesn't seem to do the trick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-saturation/3d85dfdb-5bc5-46fe-b92e-5ae50955f29a
  7. Screen Color and Saturation Issues

Screen Color and Saturation Issues: I'm an artist, and I got this computer as well as a graphics tablet a few months ago, but every time I export the art I create to any other device my phone, other's laptops, tablets, etc.. it looks extremely bright and saturated. I tried to look into my color profile...
  8. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...
  9. Color adjustment

Color adjustment: Help! I've made a total mess of the color settings trying to get a better image. I'd be better off if I could put them back to the original settings. Can anyone tell me How to reset the color setting without messing anything else up?...
  10. Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?

Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I'm liking what I see about Windows 10 so far, but one thing that does bother me is the vibrancy of the colors of the start menu and task bar. I would prefer a more pastel color theme, but so far I haven't been able to find how to do that. I've tried following...