Windows 10: Taskbar Colors

Discus and support Taskbar Colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to change the taskbar color from black to say windows 7 or windows 8 grey? Thanks 10311 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sparker781, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Taskbar Colors

Is it possible to change the taskbar color from black to say windows 7 or windows 8 grey?

Thanks

:)

sparker781, Jul 29, 2015

2. windows 10 change color of toolbar

Okay. There are only a bunch of colors you can select from there, so do the following:

• Navigate to Settings>Personalization>Colors. Select the desired color.
    • Turn on Show color on Action center, taskbar and title bar.
    If you want color on Taskbar only, here is the article:

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start .
    Run the registry edit according to your need.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 clock display

Another follow up. I am using the Classic Start Menu on my PCs. I have found that perhaps after one of the recent Windows 10 updates the taskbar text color changed from the white I had, to black. Since the taskbar color was very near to solid black,
    the black text on a black task bar looked like the clock time had disappeared. How to change the taskbar text back to white again? I finally found that by right clicking on the Start button a Settings for Classic Start Menu page opened. You should have
    Customized Taskbar checked. Under Taskbar Look I had selected Opaque. The next two items in the list were Taskbar color and Taskbar text color. For the Taskbar color, I selected a near black setting from the color chart which resulted in a value of 2D2D2D.
    I selected the near black color so I could see the task bar against the full black desktop color I like. For the Taskbar text color I selected full white, FFFFFF. Problem solved. It would have been nice if the taskbar colors selection had been in the Settings
    > Personalization >Taskbar section instead under the Start Menu settings.

RoyWelchTL, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar Colors

1. Taskbar Colors - Similar Threads - Taskbar Colors

2. I have Windows 11. I cannot change the color in my taskbar. I've tried every option on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11. I cannot change the color in my taskbar. I've tried every option on the...: I have Windows 11. I cannot change the color in my taskbar. I've tried every option on the personal windows page and nothing I do will change it. Nothing is working....
  3. I have Windows 11. I cannot change the color in my taskbar. I've tried every option on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11. I cannot change the color in my taskbar. I've tried every option on the...: I have Windows 11. I cannot change the color in my taskbar. I've tried every option on the personal windows page and nothing I do will change it. Nothing is working....
  4. How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?: I am not looking for accessibility options, looking to change the color of the time to any color I choose in Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-time-on-the/d36e784f-e504-4aec-90b5-55211c5cd451
  5. How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?

How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?: I am not looking for accessibility options, looking to change the color of the time to any color I choose in Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-time-on-the/d36e784f-e504-4aec-90b5-55211c5cd451
  6. WHY is MSWin 10/11 **STILL** refusing to set Taskbar color in llght mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY is MSWin 10/11 **STILL** refusing to set Taskbar color in llght mode: So just ***WHY*** is it that in MSWin 10 and 11, if you want to use a Light color scheme, you are FORBIDDEN from setting your Taskbar and Start colors? Are the "programmers" at Microsoft that incompetent, or is it yet more user hostility and arrogance on the part of...
  7. WHY is MSWin 10/11 **STILL** refusing to set Taskbar color in llght mode

WHY is MSWin 10/11 **STILL** refusing to set Taskbar color in llght mode: So just ***WHY*** is it that in MSWin 10 and 11, if you want to use a Light color scheme, you are FORBIDDEN from setting your Taskbar and Start colors? Are the "programmers" at Microsoft that incompetent, or is it yet more user hostility and arrogance on the part of...
  8. The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.: Hello. I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-534E laptop. Yesterday I updated my Intel Iris Xe graphics driver from Intel website, and after that the color of the taskbar changes when I turn it on or reboot. My taskbar color is blue, but when I turn it on I see it changes from...
  9. The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.

The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.: Hello. I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-534E laptop. Yesterday I updated my Intel Iris Xe graphics driver from Intel website, and after that the color of the taskbar changes when I turn it on or reboot. My taskbar color is blue, but when I turn it on I see it changes from...
  10. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...