Windows 10: Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Discus and support Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried looking for a solution to this but there all related to Google Chrome My problem is within every application I have that supports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Forbidden Duck, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Hi,
    I have tried looking for a solution to this but there all related to Google Chrome

My problem is within every application I have that supports fullscreen

Example:
    Google Chrome
    Firefox
    VLC Media Player
    Windows Media Player
    Photos
    Film and Videos
    Steam
    *Video Games*

I need help ASAP. I can't go watch YouTube | I can't watch videos | I can't play video games
    Without the taskbar watching me

Thanks!

Solution: Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode
    Google couldn't find this but TenForums can 10/10

:)

Forbidden Duck, Mar 4, 2017

2. Taskbar

When I do fullscreen on youtube or on a game the taskbar is still there and doesn't hide

Isaac-Reyes, Mar 4, 2017
  3. Taskbar doesn't completely disappear when I fullscreen (with pictures!)

As shown in the photos below, my taskbar is not auto-hiding correctly. Yes, it is set to auto-hide. I have restarted windows, and restarted my browser (google chrome). I even tried using a different browser, which made no difference. No, there are not any
    hidden icons on my taskbar that are calling for my attention. I have Windows 10.

The problem is, before this started, that red line you see at the right of the first image, would COMPLETELY disappear when I used fullscreen mode on any website. I like it that way, and I have no idea why my computer stopped doing that since I did not change
    any settings whatsoever. If I move my cursor to the right, I will make the taskbar appear, which is NOT what I want. I want to be able to move my cursor all over the screen when it fullscreen mode, and for that taskbar to not be visible in any way, shape or
    form.

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen [​IMG]

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen [​IMG]

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Alexandra Nofi, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

1. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen - Similar Threads - Taskbar doesn't disappear

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  4. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  5. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  6. Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode: As seen in the attached screenshots opening a fullscreen game or another fullscreen app i.e. Youtube causes the taskbar to vanish. Any help would be much appreciated. Figure 1 is the image where the taskbar has dissappearedFigure 2 is an example of an application that causes...
  7. Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode

Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode: As seen in the attached screenshots opening a fullscreen game or another fullscreen app i.e. Youtube causes the taskbar to vanish. Any help would be much appreciated. Figure 1 is the image where the taskbar has dissappearedFigure 2 is an example of an application that causes...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen: The Bar at the top doesn't disappear when I use Fullscreen, before it used to disappear but not it doesn't, when I zoom in the bar is still present, what's the use of fullscreen when the image doesn't even fit the screen. This is happening with every image.I've tried...
  9. computer freeze when entering fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer freeze when entering fullscreen: why when i enter full screen on videos, after a few seconds my computer freezes? i saw someone asked this, but that was not on a normal laptop that isnt a 1920 by 1080... thanks...
  10. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen: how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im wondering if there is a permanent fix to this? submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my taskbar doesnot disappear only on ypoutube fullscreen

2. taskbar doesnt disappear in fullscreen

3. taskbar doesnt dissapear on fullscreen