Windows 10: Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional

Discus and support Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I have a dual monitor setup with a Surface Pro 4. The size of the program tasks on taskbar for the dual monitors is unproportional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexanderShim, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional

Hello there,

I have a dual monitor setup with a Surface Pro 4. The size of the program tasks on taskbar for the dual monitors is unproportional compared to the taskbar on my Surface Pro 4. The scaling of the dual monitors is 100% whereas the scaling on the Surface Pro 4 is at 200% which is recommended. I also have the "Combine taskbar buttons" set to "never" for the main display and multiple displays.

Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional [​IMG]

:)

AlexanderShim, Jul 16, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Jul 16, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Remove (open) programs from taskbar

I'd just get a program called Ultramon. It puts a second taskbar on the second monitor, so if you have something up and running on the second monitor at all times it is displayed on that taskbar. It doesn't do exactly what you want, but it does solve the problem of wasted taskbar space.

newtekie1, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Pete1burn Win User

Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional

1. Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional - Similar Threads - Taskbar Dual Monitors

2. Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?: HI,I have a problem with my second screen which makes it impossible to see the icons at the bottom. I would like to solve that by using larger icons, but only on the second monitor.Is this possible?I'm not looking for two rows of icons with a larger taskbar, but rather a...
  3. Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?: HI,I have a problem with my second screen which makes it impossible to see the icons at the bottom. I would like to solve that by using larger icons, but only on the second monitor.Is this possible?I'm not looking for two rows of icons with a larger taskbar, but rather a...
  4. Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual monitor taskbars keep swapping?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor taskbars keep swapping?: Hey all, I've recently picked up a second monitor. I was able to pretty easily figure out how to unlock the taskbar at the bottom and move it to the rightmost screen's bottom right corner (as opposed to the left, where it was sitting), and relock them. However, every once...
  6. Dual monitor taskbar bug

Dual monitor taskbar bug: I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the left monitor my minecraft goes away and when i click on the icon at the taskbar it comes back. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  7. Dual monitor taskbar question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor taskbar question: Hello I recently reset my PC and before I had my monitor setup to where my taskbar on my 2nd monitor didn't exist at all, now it's there I can't remove it and it's also showing what's open on a specific monitor, I want all my tabs to be on one taskbar on one monitor thanks...
  8. Taskbar Problems - Dual Monitors

Taskbar Problems - Dual Monitors: I just added a second monitor to my setup. The second one has the taskbar disabled for simplicity. The taskbar on the main monitor is now extremely slow when right-clicking clicking an app and when pressing "close window" after right-clicking an app very often nothing happens...
  9. Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration: I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion. Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the startmeny icon and clock from the secondary monitor taskbar whilst keeping the taskbar itself? i.e make it empty. I use it to...
  10. Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors: I tried searching for info on the forum, but I guess it doesn't like Pale Moon as I got no (0) results for several queries. At TAFE, several rooms have dual monitor PCs set up with W10 (b10240) installed. There is one decent monitor and one small monitor. Each monitor...