Windows 10: Taskbar Icon Size

Discus and support Taskbar Icon Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have small problem again. Is anyone know how to change the taskbar icon size? Because Windows 10 Taskbar icons looks so small too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FinalKenpachi, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Taskbar Icon Size

Hello everyone.

I have small problem again. Is anyone know how to change the taskbar icon size? Because Windows 10 Taskbar icons looks so small too me. Here is different from Windows 10 to Windows 7.

Thanks.

Attachment 27697

:)

FinalKenpachi, Aug 1, 2015

2. W10 taskbar icons too small

From my 'normal' user I was able to change the size of the taskbar icons; first, by checking 'Use small taskbar buttons' and the icons diminished in size, and by unchecking the option, the icons reverted to the 'normal' size.

I then created a test user and I was able to reproduce the effect by checking and unchecking the option.

Just to emphasise the point, the issue is not about changing the size of the taskbar icons; it's about the 'normal' size being way too small.

Ian Mosley, Aug 1, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    taskbar display

Go Settings, Personalization, Taskbar, Multiple Displays.

It may be due to the size of the icons and the size of the taskbar.

lacrumb, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Taskbar Icon Size

I have the same problem..are the developers blind???

aeisner007, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Yeah i think same too. Microsoft going bad.

FinalKenpachi, Aug 2, 2015
  6. RPD
    RpD Win User
    Right-click the taskbar (empty area), click "Properties", UNcheck "Use small taskbar buttons".

7. Already unchecked. Still so small for Windows 7 or 8.

8. Taskbar Icon Size

Right click on the desktop. Click on display settings.

Any help?

Taskbar Icon Size [​IMG]

portachking, Aug 2, 2015
  9. This change everything. I just wanna change taskbar icons.

10. mrpeters Win User
Thema:

Taskbar Icon Size

1. Taskbar Icon Size - Similar Threads - Taskbar Icon Size

2. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  3. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  4. Taskbar icons size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons size: So for like a month or so after one update these taskbar icons are so big i cant even look at them. Tb stopped working and yes ive tried taskbarsi set it to 0 still they are big im running on 1280x1024 bc its just better for me while playing games and i got used to it. Icons...
  5. Taskbar icons size

Taskbar icons size: So for like a month or so after one update these taskbar icons are so big i cant even look at them. Tb stopped working and yes ive tried taskbarsi set it to 0 still they are big im running on 1280x1024 bc its just better for me while playing games and i got used to it. Icons...
  6. Taskbar icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon size: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the one problem I had was the size of the icons in the Taskbar. Being visually changed, they were just too small. After some digging, I found a YouTube video by Kevin Stratvert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswaXcWWCo0 , that, in five...
  7. Taskbar icon size

Taskbar icon size: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the one problem I had was the size of the icons in the Taskbar. Being visually changed, they were just too small. After some digging, I found a YouTube video by Kevin Stratvert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswaXcWWCo0 , that, in five...
  8. Taskbar Icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon size: Is there anyway Microsoft can include a Taskbar Icon Size adjustment in the settings with an update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-size/d5e19191-fbf6-4176-ac07-8abca3fb44f1
  9. Taskbar Icon size

Taskbar Icon size: Is there anyway Microsoft can include a Taskbar Icon Size adjustment in the settings with an update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-size/d5e19191-fbf6-4176-ac07-8abca3fb44f1
  10. Size of taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Size of taskbar icons: How can I enlarge my taskbar icons I can only see 30% of the icon. 57839