Windows 10: Taskbar icon

Discus and support Taskbar icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The meet now icon is not visible either on my taskbar or in my taskbar settings. What can I do to make the icon appear on the taskbar?PS: I am on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MsFanatic194, Nov 25, 2021 at 10:52 PM.

1. Taskbar icon

The meet now icon is not visible either on my taskbar or in my taskbar settings. What can I do to make the icon appear on the taskbar?PS: I am on the latest 21H2 update of Windows 10

:)

2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

4. Taskbar icon

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Thema:

Taskbar icon

1. Taskbar icon - Similar Threads - Taskbar icon

2. Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.: Some programs like Blender and PureRef won't load the icons, they only show as white paper icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-programs-icons-on-taskbar-dont-load-and-show/9b4d0c5a-b2b2-4d53-916f-4a5e0532e7c3
  3. Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.: Some programs like Blender and PureRef won't load the icons, they only show as white paper icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-programs-icons-on-taskbar-dont-load-and-show/9b4d0c5a-b2b2-4d53-916f-4a5e0532e7c3
  4. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons: My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a...
  5. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons: My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a...
  6. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

7. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar: In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of 11/12.Under devices Information: "Device BTH\MS_7&22cc Oce&O3O&O requires further installation".Device Mgr. attempted to install...
  8. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar: In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of 11/12.Under devices Information: "Device BTH\MS_7&22cc Oce&O3O&O requires further installation".Device Mgr. attempted to install...
  9. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Double Click to open Taskbar icons

Double Click to open Taskbar icons: The subject says it all. I am used to double clicking everything and want to do the same on Taskbar icons. I tried switching to single-click on everything, but File Explorer underlines every file and folder when you choose single click., which I don't like, so back to double...