Windows 10: taskbar icons wont load

Discus and support taskbar icons wont load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; somehow the task bar icons wont load at all. so i cant get into control panel. whats causing this? oh sorry, taskbar icons wont load at all..so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Sep 25, 2016.

1. taskbar icons wont load

somehow the task bar icons wont load at all. so i cant get into control panel. whats causing this?

oh sorry, taskbar icons wont load at all..so i clicked multiple times to bring them back up, so its fine now.....but whats with the delay?

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 25, 2016

2. Video: Icons on tab wont work

Sometimes the volume icon in taskbar wont show up but onscreen FN + volume will.

The same with right click on Chrome icon on taskbar.

Please fix this since it's there since 2015.

video:

Yuri Rocha, Sep 25, 2016
  3. xbox app

whenever i log on to windows 10 it wont load in the taskbar and also when I search for it in windows I still cant find it

sebastianswiss, Sep 25, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

taskbar icons wont load

Try this and see if it helps any
    Please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

essenbe, Sep 25, 2016
  5. i did that scan 2 weeks ago to fix error in windows store. ill remind self to do this later on. cheers for hint

ill leave this open until results come back from scan.

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

taskbar icons wont load

1. taskbar icons wont load - Similar Threads - taskbar icons wont

2. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  3. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  4. No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/madd_man292 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wdqg3t/no_icons_appearing_and_loading_curser_on_taskbar/
  5. Windows Taskbar not loading any Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar not loading any Icons: Nothing loads up on my windows Taskbar from a hard re-start. If I hover my mouse over the taskbar the loading circle appears for several minutes.I have a new build, no other software other than what comes with Windows 10 Home.If I press the Windows Icon on my Keyboard, my...
  6. Taskbar stays loading and wont work on new PC.

Taskbar stays loading and wont work on new PC.: Hello, I recently got a new Alienware PC, after a couple of days I started to realize that upon startup my Taskbar would just sit there and load, load, and load. I can see the start menu button, the search bar, Cortana button, and the task view, as well as the date and the...
  7. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start: Hi Guys. My windows taskbar doesn't load any icons after I log in. They only appear once I click windows button couple of times. My windows version is 20H2 19042.685. It happens on a clean reinstall. Do you have any suggestions? submitted by /u/CharliePCIe [link]...
  8. Profile won't save/load taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile won't save/load taskbar icons: Hello, I have a client that gets his profile from a network folder. When the user signs in, they have no profile until the network pulls it in, so nothing is local to the PC. When the user's profile loads, it pulls in desktop, then Outlook signature settings after a few...
  9. The background desktop is black and wont load and icons or files on it.

The background desktop is black and wont load and icons or files on it.: I had my laptop in sleep mode and I was preparing to get back on it and when I did it had died. I powered it back on again and I logged in normally but when I got on I could move my mouse and look at the task bar, however the desktop was completely black. There were no other...
  10. Taskbar Icons calculator won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons calculator won't load: Good Day, I have noted that during booting, several times the icons on the taskbar for the calculator and notepads are missing. Their spot on the taskbar is blank. When I click on the blank area it launches the program and then the icon appears and stays there. This is...