Windows 10: Taskbar keep refresing

Discus and support Taskbar keep refresing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Confuzie, May 22, 2018.

1. Confuzie Win User

Taskbar keep refresing

My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help

Taskbar keep refresing [​IMG]

:)

Confuzie, May 22, 2018
  2. Confuzie Win User

My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help

Album — Postimage.org

Windows insider build 17661 prerelase 180428

:)

Confuzie, May 22, 2018
  3. Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 22, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar keep refresing

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar keep refresing

1. Taskbar keep refresing - Similar Threads - Taskbar keep refresing

2. Taskbar keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps freezing: My taskbar keeps randomly freezing and forcing me to restart Windows Explorer from the Task Manager. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-keeps-freezing/20753bf3-cf97-4c3c-a8a9-a4c8cd8525c3
  3. Taskbar keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar keeps freezing: My taskbar keeps randomly freezing and forcing me to restart Windows Explorer from the Task Manager. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-keeps-freezing/20753bf3-cf97-4c3c-a8a9-a4c8cd8525c3
  4. Taskbar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar keeps disappearing: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop. After my last reboot, I found the taskbar didn't appear, so I used Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up Task Manager, then restarted Windows Explorer. The taskbar came back, but when I closed TM, the taskbar disappeared. This has happened...
  5. Taskbar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps disappearing: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop. After my last reboot, I found the taskbar didn't appear, so I used Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up Task Manager, then restarted Windows Explorer. The taskbar came back, but when I closed TM, the taskbar disappeared. This has happened...
  6. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  7. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  8. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  10. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769