Windows 10: Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

Discus and support Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently starting having an issue where the taskbar on my secondary display disappears when I click the right corner of the taskbar on the primary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Victek, May 23, 2017.

1. Victek Win User

Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

I recently starting having an issue where the taskbar on my secondary display disappears when I click the right corner of the taskbar on the primary display. This doesn't happen with Peek Preview; only when I click to minimize all windows. I'm not seeing a setting which would effect this. TIA for any help with this *Smile

:)

Victek, May 23, 2017
  2. Dan1 Win User

Problem when clicking on a taskbar icon

Windows 10 PRO

When I click on an icon on the taskbar, the open windows are displayed but they disappear after 2 seconds.

3. Taskbar hidden behind windows

There's an issue with the taskbar's auto-hide feature. Whenever I have a window open over where it pops up, it can't open because the window covers it. When I minimize the window and click the taskbar, it works, but the moment I click the window again
    the taskbar disappears behind it.

Jared Halls, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

1. Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows - Similar Threads - Taskbar second display

2. All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar: Problem: When I click on just one minimized windows icon in the Task Bar, ALL the minimized windows open. Circumstances: This problem occurs if the computer has just come out of sleep mode and I click on one icon or if the computer is running but there hasn't been any user...
  3. Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop: Let's say I have a window open but not maximized, in such a way that I can still see part of my desktop wallpaper. Is there a way to minimize the window by clicking on the desktop? Thanks....
  4. Program Opening In Taskbar For Several Seconds Then Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Opening In Taskbar For Several Seconds Then Disappearing: I Bought a new laptop .it had windows 10 installed on it and i tried to download a game . i did but couldn't launch it starts show up in taskbar then disappears . 1. I Changed its compatibility Didn't work 2.Run As Administrator Didn't Work As well 3.In Compatibility I...
  5. How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display: [ATTACH] Do you have a dual monitor setup and you usually use the second screen for presenting something? In case you are presenting something, the Taskbar is completely unnecessary and is not required. Even if you are generally using your computer [...] This post How to...
  6. Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function

in Windows 10 Support
    Second Monitor Taskbar Disappearing when Using Show Desktop Function: My second monitor's taskbar is gone when i use the show desktop function, Picture for clarification. I can’t seem to make the taskbar stay, and it’s pretty annoying because I often use the show desktop function. How do you make the taskbar stay when using the show desktop...
  7. Websites disappearing when minimized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites disappearing when minimized: New computer with Windows 10 Home. If I minimize a webpage, it closes and doesn't show up on the taskbar. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-disappearing-when-minimized/9d4d5a6e-98dc-4810-bc27-047c801c3a25
  8. Minimize Edge, and it disappears?

in Browsers and Email
    Minimize Edge, and it disappears?: Hey guys/gals, I'm on Windows 10 Pro Build 14316.rs1_release, 160402-2217. Every time I minimize the Edge Browser, it minimizes fine, but then I go to click on the edge logo on my taskbar, and it pulls up a new window, I can't get back to the window I had open before. I've...
  9. Sluggish desktop when all windows are minimized

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish desktop when all windows are minimized: I have this very weird problem using Windows 10. If I minimize all my windows, the desktop is very sluggish, selecting icons takes a second or two. But when I restore a window and handle my desktop right beside it, it's extremely responsive. It's completely stable behavior,...
  10. Taskbar minimized window issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar minimized window issue: I have an issue which has been going on since beta win 10. If i have a minimized window open on the desk top I can not view it unless i minimize all other windows. It seems once my cursor crosses the top of the taskbar the window I am trying to get to closes, only way to get...