Windows 10: Taskbar Refresh

Discus and support Taskbar Refresh in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was curious to know if this was something common in any of the updates for Win10. Currently running OS Build 16299.402 of 1709. Everytime I open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChadBonk, Apr 30, 2018.

1. ChadBonk Win User

Taskbar Refresh

I was curious to know if this was something common in any of the updates for Win10. Currently running OS Build 16299.402 of 1709. Everytime I open a program (usually which are Adobe titles) and I go to file open or to a file save, the first time I click on either of these, the taskbar refreshes. After the intial time of clicking either, it won't do it again until I close the program and restart the program. Is this common and I just never noticed it? Or is there a fix?

:)

ChadBonk, Apr 30, 2018

2. taskbar icon refreshes

To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM /RestoreHealth command to replace damaged files. Here's how:

1. Press Windows Key and X key on the keyboard at the same time to launch
    Command Prompt.

2. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" then press
    Enter

Note: The process might seem stuck, but it's normal.

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Apr 30, 2018
  3. MoizRaza Win User
    taskbar icon refreshes

I performed the both DISM scanhealth and checkhealth and it says No component store corruption detected.

The operation completed successfully.

MoizRaza, Apr 30, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

Taskbar Refresh

I've seen it happen a few times, not sure why it should do that just for opening a program. It's probably more noticeable on a hard drive.

swarfega, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar Refresh

1. Taskbar Refresh - Similar Threads - Taskbar Refresh

2. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  3. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  4. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed: I've rebuilt my pc twice now. Replaced the monitors and this issue still keeps happening. Is it a hardware or software problem? It's driving me insane. When the GeForce experience overlay is enabled, and you refresh the desktop as in change the background from your background...
  6. Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed

Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed: I've rebuilt my pc twice now. Replaced the monitors and this issue still keeps happening. Is it a hardware or software problem? It's driving me insane. When the GeForce experience overlay is enabled, and you refresh the desktop as in change the background from your background...
  7. windows 11 taskbar refreshes after right click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 taskbar refreshes after right click!: Hello, please help me!Everytime I right click my taskbar, the whole screen and the taskbar is refreshing. Video linked...
  8. windows 11 taskbar refreshes after right click!

windows 11 taskbar refreshes after right click!: Hello, please help me!Everytime I right click my taskbar, the whole screen and the taskbar is refreshing. Video linked...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar And Desktop Keeps Refreshing On Its Own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar And Desktop Keeps Refreshing On Its Own: HelloMy Pc's Taskbar and Desktop keeps refreshing on its own,İ know that microsoft Community asked it before but its not works.Like "sfc /scannow" not working beacuse i cant make the cmd adminastor cant do powershell adminWhy i can't? beacuse when i try to open them the...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar And Desktop Keeps Refreshing On Its Own

Windows 10 Taskbar And Desktop Keeps Refreshing On Its Own: HelloMy Pc's Taskbar and Desktop keeps refreshing on its own,İ know that microsoft Community asked it before but its not works.Like "sfc /scannow" not working beacuse i cant make the cmd adminastor cant do powershell adminWhy i can't? beacuse when i try to open them the...