Windows 10: taskbar resize

Discus and support taskbar resize in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi I resize the task bar to large, cant remember how to change it back 23934 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by baccini, Sep 23, 2015.

1. baccini Win User

taskbar resize

hi I resize the task bar to large, cant remember how to change it back

:)

baccini, Sep 23, 2015

2. Task Bar growing in size

You should be able to resize the Taskbar the same way you resize windows (hovering the mouse over the edge and dragging the edge to where you want it); however, if the Taskbar is locked you will have to right-click on the Taskbar and unchecking "Lock the
    taskbar" first.

Jedi Jason, Sep 23, 2015
  3. How can I resize my Taskbar in Windows 10?

Help needed. I managed to resize the taskbar BUT every time Windows is restarted I have to resize the taskbar all over again. And it's a bit annoying.

Please help!

CanintrKorprapun, Sep 23, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

taskbar resize

Brink, Sep 23, 2015
  5. baccini Win User
    thanks for the reply but that's not what I done somewhere in the settings I chose large task bar I cant fine that setting.the task bar is unlocked I can make it bigger but not smaller by dragging it.

baccini, Sep 23, 2015
  6. baccini Win User
    found it properties/view/large or small icons thanks for your help.

baccini, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

taskbar resize

1. taskbar resize - Similar Threads - taskbar resize

2. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build : 19045.4170 Recently there was an update that increased the size of the News and Interests window on my taskbar. Before it was a small and simple window that didn't really take up much space. I mostly used it to check the local...
  3. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build : 19045.4170 Recently there was an update that increased the size of the News and Interests window on my taskbar. Before it was a small and simple window that didn't really take up much space. I mostly used it to check the local...
  4. Resize or downgrade taskbars News And Interests tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  6. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

Taskbar Resizing a single Icon: I am running Windows 10 on my PC. Suddenly two icons on the taskbar have become so small it is unreadable. All of the other icons are the proper size and the TASK bar setting for small icons is turned off. How to I return these two icons to the proper size?...
  7. Taskbar Resizing a single Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I resize taskbar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I resize taskbar in windows 11: I Can't resize or change location of the taskbar in windows 11 like I could in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-taskbar-in-windows-11/27e60044-faa2-48c6-8d4a-eaf6e4e0a540
  9. how do I resize taskbar in windows 11

how do I resize taskbar in windows 11: I Can't resize or change location of the taskbar in windows 11 like I could in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-taskbar-in-windows-11/27e60044-faa2-48c6-8d4a-eaf6e4e0a540
  10. Why can't I resize or manage the Windows 11 taskbar??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I resize or manage the Windows 11 taskbar??: I finally bit the bullet. After putting it off forever I backed up my computer, I said yes to Windows 11, and I gave it a go.What a terrible decision.Why can't I resize or adjust the taskbar anymore? The simplest and most important of a user's preferences and options is now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resize tab icons