Windows 10: Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise

Discus and support Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there!Has anyone encountered an issue where the edit taskbar settings do not exist? When I right click the taskbar, the "taskbar setting" icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaron, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Aaron Win User

Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise

Hey there!Has anyone encountered an issue where the edit taskbar settings do not exist? When I right click the taskbar, the "taskbar setting" icon shows up, and when it takes me to the settings, it simply takes me to the display settings menu where there is nothing referencing the taskbar. Also, whenever I search "taskbar" in the search bar for the settings window, all the different taskbar customization features pop up in search results, but clicking on the results doesn't actually take me any taskbar settings. It's as if the options to edit taskbar settings do not exist.Any help please?I am

:)

Aaron, Dec 6, 2023

2. WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar

Dear Community Member,

I understand that you've been facing an issue with the calendar not displaying when you click on the time in the taskbar on Windows 11. This can indeed be frustrating, especially if you rely on the calendar for your work. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. Restart the Windows Explorer process:
      • Right-click on the taskbar and select "Task Manager" from the context menu.
      • In the "Processes" tab, locate "Windows Explorer" and right-click on it.
      • Choose "Restart" from the menu.
      • Wait for the taskbar and desktop to refresh, then check if the calendar now appears when you click on the time.
    2. Check the taskbar settings:
      • Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings."
      • In the settings window, scroll down to the "Notification area" section and click on "Turn system icons on or off."
      • Ensure that the "Calendar" option is set to "On."
      • If it was already enabled, toggle it off and on again, then check if the calendar appears.
    3. Update Windows 11:
      • Make sure you have the latest updates installed for Windows 11.
      • Go to "Settings" by pressing Win + I on your keyboard.
      • Click on "Windows Update" and select "Check for updates."
      • If updates are available, download and install them.
      • After the update process is complete, restart your computer and see if the calendar is now visible.
    4. Create a new user account:
      • Sometimes, issues can be specific to a user account. Creating a new account can help determine if the problem is account-related.
      • Go to "Settings" and click on "Accounts."
      • Select "Family & other users" from the left sidebar.
      • Under "Other users," click on "Add account."
      • Follow the prompts to create a new user account.
    I hope one of these suggestions helps you resolve the calendar display issue on your Windows 11 system. Let us know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

mariyanzish, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar: Settings to Mimic Windows 10?

Feature request for Windows 11 Taskbar and Start to mimic Windows 10.

A simple toggle in settings to switch from Windows 11 Taskbar and Start to Windows 10.

• Make customization options options available after selecting Windows 10 "Classic" Taskbar and Start:
      • Never Combine Buttons
      • Use small taskbar buttons
      • Position Taskbar: Left, Right, Top, Bottom
      • Drag to resize Taskbar
      • Pin
      • The full Taskbar slide out menu
      • 2-column Start menu
      • and so on...
    Third party software and registry tweaks can restore all of the Windows 10 Taskbar and Start features. It seems that Microsoft, as the "parent" of Windows, should be able to provide the same capability.

Timothy2-11, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise

1. Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Taskbar Settings Showing

2. Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise: Hey there!Has anyone encountered an issue where the edit taskbar settings do not exist? When I right click the taskbar, the "taskbar setting" icon shows up, and when it takes me to the settings, it simply takes me to the display settings menu where there is nothing...
  3. Taskbar setting in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar setting in Windows 11: HiTaskbar seem to be a hot topic nowadays....My problem is annoying, the time and date is not showing properly, same with the language icon if it has two lines.Is there a way to show this properly?...
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  6. Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  7. Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  8. Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings: [ATTACH]Windows 10 users who want to upgrade to Windows 11 via Windows Update, can simply check for updates on their device to see whether the Windows 11 update is available. However, some Windows 10 users are reporting that Windows 11 is not showing up in Windows Update...
  9. Taskbar not showing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not showing up: i restarted my computer yesterday and now its weird. I cant connect to wifi which it usually auto connects to, settings is now unresponsive, taskbar is also unresponsive. Whenever i try to press the windows key either it refreshes the computer, it shows up everything but when...
  10. Settings not showing up in the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings not showing up in the taskbar: If you don't understand the title, if i open settings its not in the taskbar. Any fix for this? Random topic because there isnt one for taskbar issues...