Windows 10: taskbar size question...

Discus and support taskbar size question... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If you add the toolbars... select large icons of the toolbars, you will see what I mean Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevie, Apr 5, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

taskbar size question...

If you add the toolbars... select large icons of the toolbars, you will see what I mean

stevie, Apr 5, 2018
  2. stevie Win User

Hi, *Smile

i have a question about toolbars...

When making the icons Large

is their a tweak to not extend the actual Size of the taskbar?

:)

stevie, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Mr.DiBs Win User
    Mr.DiBs, Apr 21, 2018
  4. lacrumb Win User

taskbar size question...

taskbar display

Go Settings, Personalization, Taskbar, Multiple Displays.

It may be due to the size of the icons and the size of the taskbar.

lacrumb, Apr 21, 2018
  5. Plankton Win User
    Right click the taskbar then uncheck the "lock taskbar", then move your mouse to the top edge of taskbar to where the cursor will change from arrow to a line with 2 arrows on both ends and then left click mouse and drag upwards.

Plankton, Apr 21, 2018
  6. stevie Win User
    I tried, theirs still a gap it creates

stevie, Apr 21, 2018
  7. stevie Win User
    Because of this gap when I click the start menu it doesn’t show all of the folders on the left. So either a way to decrease the taskbar size with large icons of toolbars or a tweak to make the start menu longer

stevie, Apr 21, 2018
  8. Helmut Win User

taskbar size question...

What gap, I don't have one whatever the height of the task bar/icon size.
    The spacing of the Start Menu items is dictated by Touchscreen spacing which MS is determined to pursue.

Helmut, Apr 21, 2018
Thema:

taskbar size question...

1. taskbar size question... - Similar Threads - taskbar size question

2. Taskbar Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Questions: I have Windows 11. Sometime I restarted my PC normally. When it opened the Taskbar's shape was looking like Windows 10's Taskbar. Then I restarted it again and the Taskbar was empty.I tried fixing it using methods that were on Google, Microsoft's Support Website, YouTube......
  3. Taskbar Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Questions: I have Windows 11. Sometime I restarted my PC normally. When it opened the Taskbar's shape was looking like Windows 10's Taskbar. Then I restarted it again and the Taskbar was empty.I tried fixing it using methods that were on Google, Microsoft's Support Website, YouTube......
  4. Taskbar Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Question: I just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Pro. In 10, I was able to have the contents of a file folder open in the Taskbar as a separate area, and would like to do that in 11, if possible. However, all I can find is linking the folder itself to the taskbar - nothing about...
  5. Taskbar Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Question: I just upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 Pro. In 10, I was able to have the contents of a file folder open in the Taskbar as a separate area, and would like to do that in 11, if possible. However, all I can find is linking the folder itself to the taskbar - nothing about...
  6. Taskbar Question...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Question...: Hi everyone, I've got my taskbar on the top of the screen and it's set to small icons. Right now, whenever I move windows around my screen, they sometimes slide underneath the taskbar or trigger that edge-screen feature that maximizes the window you're dragging around. Does...
  7. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar size: I've had an ongoing issue for a few months. After playing a game and exiting to desktop, my taskbar is twice its size. double the height {across thee bottom}. The taskbar is locked and the resolution never changes. I unlock the bar, resize and lock the bar, play another game,...
  8. Taskbar question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar question: on one PC I've got both a taskbar short cut to Windows Explorer and one to Documents. On new PC the File Explorer is on taskbar but when I try to put the Documents shortcut there it won't allow. Just get a 'Pin to File Explorer' option and the folder won't appear like it did...
  9. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar size: When I started my laptop today, the taskbar is over an inch high. I have checked settings, and it is set to use small taskbar buttons. It is not locked. How do I get it back to its original small height? Thank you. 139337
  10. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar size: When I started my laptop today, the taskbar is over an inch high. I have checked settings, and it is set to use small taskbar buttons. It is not locked. How do I get it back to its original small height? Thank you. 139337