Windows 10: Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?

Discus and support Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just tried out ClassicShell on Win10 and although I didn't like it, it has a nice option which allowed you the control the level of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UltimateAntic, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?

So I just tried out ClassicShell on Win10 and although I didn't like it, it has a nice option which allowed you the control the level of opaque/transparancy on the taskbar.

However ClassicShell changes a ton of things that I do not want so I was wondering if it was possible to manually change the opaque level without installing ClassicShell.

Also, is it possible to modify the transparancy level of the title bar as well? Glass8 does a nice job of adding TitleBar transparancy but it's not transparant enough IMO.

:)

UltimateAntic, Sep 8, 2015

2. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows 10 - AskVG

This article explains 4 scenarios:

• Colorized Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center and White Titlebar

• Colorized Titlebar and Dark Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center

• Colorized Taskbar, Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • Colorized Taskbar, White Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • You should go for the first one

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Unrecognizable "top bar" in windows....

You need to make titlebar colored.By default MS provides coloring everything including start,taskbar and titlebar.There is no such option to have individual settings.

However a registry edit can allow you to have different color configs separately in Windows.

This should help:

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?

2nd link from the bottom...AeroGlass GUI . Titled "testing version of GUI for editing glass parameters)...or something like that. You can adjust transparency level and shading of glass features in Glass8.

I'm using it and have mine set to no coloring and 5 for blur effect.

Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level? [​IMG]

dnasystems, Sep 9, 2015
  5. Yes thank for you sugesting that, it's is a nice tool. But I was also wondering how to change the level of transparancy for the TASKBAR. The Program ClassicShell has the ability to change the transparancy level but it comes with a ton of other things that I do not like. Isn't it possible to control the transparancy level of the taskbar manually?

UltimateAntic, Sep 9, 2015
  6. Ah...Start10 lets you adjust the task bar transparency and blur...I'm using it for only two things, the task bar and start button change. I know it has more stuff in it, but I just didn't turn any of it on. It's fairly light weight and low resource usage, but it does the trick.

Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level? [​IMG]

dnasystems, Sep 9, 2015
  7. Hmm start10 is a paid app. There has to be a way to enable it manually? I mean if people create programs capbable of doing it, then there should be a way to do it manually.

UltimateAntic, Sep 9, 2015
  8. Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?

Agreed...would much rather enable it manually, but at this point, until someone has found the setting/reg hack/ or small tool strictly just for task bar transparency, the price to get the start10 out weighs spending days researching and possible hit and miss hacks and tweaks (for me anyways). If I do find a way...I'll post it here though.

dnasystems, Sep 10, 2015
  9. xpclient Win User
    Could you tell what you didn't like about Classic Shell and maybe I can suggest some changes so you like it?

xpclient, Oct 8, 2015
  10. Basicly everthing. The only reason I tried it out was because of its taskbar transparancy settings.

UltimateAntic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level?

1. Taskbar/Titlebar transparancy level? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Titlebar transparancy

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  5. Taskbar levels?

Taskbar levels?: I have an up and down arrow beside a few of my icons and I have to push up or down to get to the rest of my programs. This is very annoying and I have no idea how my taskbar became unlocked. Windows 10 is constantly changing window sizes, settings, minimizing and other things...
  6. Taskbar Transparency issue

Taskbar Transparency issue: Whenever I restart or log in to my PC, I always have to reseat the taskbar transparency manually. Is there any way I can fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-transparency-issue/7a2d4edf-1202-44fe-ad2b-61edb877edd9
  7. Taskbar Appear Transparent

Taskbar Appear Transparent: Hi, I just installed Nexus Dock for Desktop Customization and now I'm using Normal Desktop Instead of any External Software. After Uninstalling the software my Taskbar is looking Transparent See Attached Snap I check settings also but still it appears Transparent. What...
  8. Taskbar Transparency Issues

Taskbar Transparency Issues: Prior to my issue, just letting people know that I am not using any build from the Windows Insider previews. I've just resetted my PC due to some issues, and I'm just configuring and personalizing some of my desktop settings. I'm trying to enable transparency settings for...
  9. Taskbar total transparency?

Taskbar total transparency?: Does anybody know whether it is possible to make the Taskbar totally transparent? 125257
  10. Transparency level change at taskbar?

Transparency level change at taskbar?: Hello. I found this guide to transparency percent change for ALT-TAB Adjust ALT+TAB Grid Background Transparency Percent in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials But I can't find anything to change the transparency percent level for taskbar and START-menu. How to change this?...