Windows 10: TCLOCK not working in ANNV. UPDATE

Discus and support TCLOCK not working in ANNV. UPDATE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tclock which used to show time and date, in any size, now since anniversary update, no longer works. Can anybody suggest a program that allows you to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wingman1800, Sep 3, 2016.

1. TCLOCK not working in ANNV. UPDATE

Tclock which used to show time and date, in any size, now since anniversary update, no longer works. Can anybody suggest a program that allows you to show , TIME, DAY, and DATE in large scale in taskbar?

:)

wingman1800, Sep 3, 2016
  2. Lead3 Win User

Clock covered up.

I had the same issue with my clock program, 1stClock. I gave feedback to the designer of that program and to Microsoft since this occurred with the insider versions as well.

For the time being , I am using a free program called TClock Redux. They have updated it to work with the Anniversary update and it works well.

TClock Redux

Lead3, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Lead3 Win User
    How can I move the notifications icon?

While I have no opinion regarding the placement of the Notification icon, but I can say that a number of Clock applications were effected by the Anniversary update. I found that TClock Redux has updated it's clock to work with Windows 10 Anniversary update.

Tclock Redux

Lead3, Sep 3, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

TCLOCK not working in ANNV. UPDATE

I am using a program (not free) called 1st Clock but it also no longer works properly since the Anniversary update.

I have provided feedback to Microsoft through the Feedback App and also communicated with the author of 1st Clock. He indicated that a update to his program will be required. No ETA for that I am afraid.

I could never get TClock to work properly with 64 bit Windows.

pbcopter, Sep 4, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Sep 4, 2016
  6. cyberrufus, Sep 4, 2016
  7. wingman1800, Sep 4, 2016
  8. pbcopter Win User

pbcopter, Sep 4, 2016
  9. SonicBlue Win User
    Also Atomic Alarm Clock had the same issue with the anniversary update. A new version was released to remedy.

SonicBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. TCLOCK not working in ANNV. UPDATE - Similar Threads - TCLOCK working ANNV

2. Update not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not Working: Why is my laptop not updating? I've tried initiating software updates, but it seems stuck. What could be the possible reasons for this issue, and how can I resolve it? I've inserted a screenshot below....
  3. Update is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update is not working.: I'm Sharon, Porsche Korea IT Assistant.Our user's PC says its Window version is up-to-date, but the version is Window 10 22H2 19045.2965.Our company is using Window 10 and we want to update the user's PC to the latest version of Win 10 22H2.Thank you for consideration!...
  4. Update is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update is not working.: I'm Sharon, Porsche Korea IT Assistant.Our user's PC says its Window version is up-to-date, but the version is Window 10 22H2 19045.2965.Our company is using Window 10 and we want to update the user's PC to the latest version of Win 10 22H2.Thank you for consideration!...
  5. Update not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not Working: Sooo, I'm trying to update my windows 10 versionmy version: Windows 10.0, build 10240 to the latest version using "Windows10Upgrade9252 aka update assist" but its saying its not compatible, I'll send a screenshot of what it said. Pls help me....
  6. Update not Working

Update not Working: Sooo, I'm trying to update my windows 10 versionmy version: Windows 10.0, build 10240 to the latest version using "Windows10Upgrade9252 aka update assist" but its saying its not compatible, I'll send a screenshot of what it said. Pls help me....
  7. update is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update is not working: the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your pc isn't supported on your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-is-not-working/3dbae8a3-f974-4a44-bd59-fc8549655141
  8. update is not working

update is not working: the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your pc isn't supported on your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-is-not-working/3dbae8a3-f974-4a44-bd59-fc8549655141
  9. updates not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    updates not working: 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702) - Error 0x800706ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-not-working/5e6398b5-6c0e-4486-af80-3632b8104647
  10. Update not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update not working: Hey there, while my Windwos 10 Upgrade overall was fine I got an issue with a Windows 10 Update which I can not install. It runs through up until 79%, then hangs for about 20 minutes, then restarts and rolls back. The whole process needs about 45 minutes and it happened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. t-clock not starting