Windows 10: Tcpip.sys BSOD while doing nothing special

Discus and support Tcpip.sys BSOD while doing nothing special in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, since a few weeks I am randomly experiencing on my computer the infamous BDOS tcpip.sys; I have already updated all the drivers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 19giugno, Jun 8, 2018.

1. 19giugno Win User

Tcpip.sys BSOD while doing nothing special

Hi everyone,
    since a few weeks I am randomly experiencing on my computer the infamous BDOS tcpip.sys; I have already updated all the drivers, and installed the latest windows 10 updates, however at least once every 2 days my computer decides to show the error. A long reboot is required and everything starts working again.

Attached the log file as per instructions.

Please help.

Thanks,
    DT

:)

19giugno, Jun 8, 2018

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys

But none of my drivers in the Device Manager tells me they need updating? No exclamation points or anything. Which drivers would I even be updating?

As another update of the list of BSoD error codes I've received recently, in no particular oder:

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (atikmdag.sys)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.sys) and (tcpip.sys)
    *^this one comes up pretty often

• SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys)
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    Minidump files as of late, 5/27-5/29

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7mI1kOkWpn3YlY4XzM4bjJ6U1k

Sorry that I'm hesitant to be updating drivers via the methods posted. They seem like automated responses that don't feel applicable. My random BSoD's have to do with drivers? Then again, I shouldn't be questioning it since I don't know much.

EDIT: Is there an easy way out to deal with this? AKA like, hard reset so I don't have to go about doing every single thing manually? Tired of the blue screens.

TheNewDark, Jun 8, 2018
  3. BSOD with page_fault_in_nonpaged_area(tcpip.sys)

I am getting BSOD with the following error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area(tcpip.sys) and computer is crashing again and again. I called Microsoft and they have been very rude on the phone and disconnecting before I can explain the problem. Can anyone help?

SavedSaint, Jun 8, 2018
  4. Tcpip.sys BSOD while doing nothing special

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys

But none of my drivers in the Device Manager tells me they need updating? No exclamation points or anything. Which drivers would I even be updating?

As another update of the list of BSoD error codes I've received recently, in no particular oder:

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (atikmdag.sys)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.sys) and (tcpip.sys)
    *^this one comes up pretty often

• SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys)
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    Minidump files as of late, 5/27-5/29

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7mI1kOkWpn3YlY4XzM4bjJ6U1k

Sorry that I'm hesitant to be updating drivers via the methods posted. They seem like automated responses that don't feel applicable. My random BSoD's have to do with drivers? Then again, I shouldn't be questioning it since I don't know much.

EDIT: Is there an easy way out to deal with this? AKA like, hard reset so I don't have to go about doing every single thing manually? Tired of the blue screens.

TheNewDark, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Tcpip.sys BSOD while doing nothing special

1. Tcpip.sys BSOD while doing nothing special - Similar Threads - Tcpip sys BSOD

2. BSOD problem while doing nothing on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem while doing nothing on pc: Hello,I recently got some errors on my pc. I am getting some random BSOD when i am doing absolutely nothing most of the time.It appears that the BSOD pop when i am not executing games or browsing anything on internet.I often play some video games and it never occured while...
  3. BSOD problem while doing nothing on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem while doing nothing on pc: Hello,I recently got some errors on my pc. I am getting some random BSOD when i am doing absolutely nothing most of the time.It appears that the BSOD pop when i am not executing games or browsing anything on internet.I often play some video games and it never occured while...
  4. BSOD problem while doing nothing on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Had a Blue Screen while doing nothing - usb.80236.sys

Had a Blue Screen while doing nothing - usb.80236.sys: I was just sitting in a voice chat with some small programs running in the background and got a bsod. not sure whyminidump and msinfo:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w3MeHSFDuqi_6UQBPHcOyboQ1zu5s5Xh?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD IRQL while doing almost nothing.

BSOD IRQL while doing almost nothing.: Hi there, I got BSOD with error message IRQL_... It happens while I watch something on youtube or reading things on edge. Attachment 49903 Could anyone tell me what this problem is about? Thanks. Note: At the moment I am using GSkill 4*4GB 2666Mhz DDR4 memories....
  7. BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error

BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error: Lately whenever I stream I end up getting a Blue Screen am an hour or so in. I've narrowed it down to my qualcomm atheros ar8151 pci-e gigabit ethernet controller (ndis 6.30) Network Driver. I've updated it when Windows said I had the current drivers (of course) to ver....
  8. BSOD while doing nothing: Hal.dll

BSOD while doing nothing: Hal.dll: Hi I hope you guys can help me with this problem, because it is starting to drive me crazy. For about about 3 months ago my GTX 670 died, and I replaced it with a GTX 1070. After the installation of the GTX 1070 my pc became slow in non-demanding like League of legends, and...
  9. BSOD possibly from TCPIP

BSOD possibly from TCPIP: Hi all I am hoping you can help with a BSOD that I am getting. I never have got my windbg symbols to work correctly but my minidumps seem to point to an issue with TCPIP.SYS. Previously it seemed to BSOD when browsing, but this latest one was happened right after I said...
  10. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page_fault_in_nonpaged_area tcpip.sys