Windows 10: Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available

Discus and support Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we shipped the second release candidate for Team Foundation Server 2018. If all goes well, this should be the final release candidate. We’ll make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available

Source: TFS 2018 RC2 is available | Brian Harrys blog

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017

2. Certificate error: downloading Team Foundation Server RC2 for Visual Studio 15 Preview 4

This question is outside the scope of this site (for consumers) and to be sure you get the best answer it should be asked either on Technet (for IT Pro's) or MSDN (for developers)

Technet forumss/en-US/home

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forum

If you give us a link to the new thread we can point some resources to it

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 24, 2017
  3. TubBuk Win User
    Certificate error: downloading Team Foundation Server RC2 for Visual Studio 15 Preview 4

Yep, I see.

TubBuk, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available

1. Team Foundation Server 2018 RC2 is available - Similar Threads - Team Foundation Server

2. Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server: Hello,I'm posting in regard to an issue I'm facing with a trial license of Team Foundation Server 2015 for my company. We had to extend the trial license once and the extension has almost ended. We are in the process of migrating from one server to another, but we were...
  3. Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Regarding Trial License Extension for Team Foundation Server: Hello,I'm posting in regard to an issue I'm facing with a trial license of Team Foundation Server 2015 for my company. We had to extend the trial license once and the extension has almost ended. We are in the process of migrating from one server to another, but we were...
  4. Team Availability

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Team Availability: Hi. I'm looking for something, whether it be app, website, shared Excel maybe ... where a team member toggles if they are in the office or not. Other team members then have visibility in a list of who's available that day. Seems a simple request and I've done a quick Google...
  5. Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?: My real question is whether or not there is a specific forum for this product on this site or if not, is there a similar one? Wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Windows forum....
  6. 64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3: How to get 64 bit binaries for 64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3? On Microsoft site I can't see specific to 64 bit version of the application....
  7. Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 1 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 1 RC available: Today we released the Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 1 Release Candidate. Release Notes Web Installer ISO Installer This release can be used for a fresh install or to upgrade any supported previous version. Here’s a chart showing the recommended upgrade paths from...
  8. New SQL Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC2)

in Windows 10 News
    New SQL Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC2): What's New in SQL Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC2) SQL Server 2016 Release Notes Download at: Technet Evaluation Center 45944
  9. Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available

in Windows 10 News
    Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017 Update 3 RC is available: Today we released the Release Candidate for Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 3. Following the pattern of all of our Update 3 releases, TFS 2017 Update 3 is a small release, focused on bug fixes – mostly a roll up of fixes for issues that we’ve uncovered as increasing...
  10. SQL Server 2017 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available: Microsoft is pleased to announce availability of SQL Server 2017 Release Candidate 2 (RC2), which is now available for download. The release candidate represents an important milestone for SQL Server. Development of the new version of SQL Server along most dimensions...