Windows 10: Teamviewer hangs Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update

Discus and support Teamviewer hangs Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 32-bit (v1607) to Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update 32-bit (v1706).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spapakons, Jun 2, 2017.

1. spapakons Win User

Teamviewer hangs Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update

Hello!

I have recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 32-bit (v1607) to Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update 32-bit (v1706). One thing I noticed is that TeamViewer hangs after a few seconds when I connect to the laptop remotely from another computer. It works fine for the first few seconds and then the process Teamviewer_Desktop.exe hangs and I cannot control the laptop either remotely or locally. The only way to regain control is to terminate the Teamviewer_Desktop.exe process and the Explorer process, then reload the Explorer. Any ideas why this happens? I already tried to uninstall and reinstall Teamviewer without success.

Thank you in advance.

PS: I know I should ask this to Teamviewer forum, but I ask this here as well, just in case anyone is aware of the issue and can help me. So please do not suggest to ask in Teamviewer forum, I already know that. Thanks.

:)

spapakons, Jun 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Maps App sometimes does not show the streets or roads on the Map

Issue is gone on Intel HD 530. Rendering is fully optimized. No hangs when switching to aerial view and back. I am on Creators update. On Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3 there were no issues last week. However, on Surfaces I have seen hangs not so long ago
    - do not remember when exactly.

RenatasLaužadis, Jun 2, 2017
  3. GeneK Win User
    Windows 10 sometimes sticks on black screen with spinning dots on startup

I also had the spinning dots which occurred after a restart several hours after the upgrade 4/19

I found that my system was up and I could see the system via Teamviewer also. I have a Logitech mouse which moved and I could click on START and the start screen appeared via teamviewer, but not on my system. I did a restart into safemode via teamviewer
    so I could operate my system to troubleshoot.

Long story short: Creator downloaded an update for my Nvidia 745 video - version 21.21.13.7653 which was hanging after restart. I changed the driver back to version 10.18.13.24, rebooted into normal mode and it came up 100%.

Today, I searched Nvidia and found driver version 8165 or version 21.21.13.8165 (dated 4/10/17) and upgraded to that level and still 100% OK so far. Hope this helps someone.

(just a note, when the black screen was present, there was interference with the mouse was while watching the screen, I could click on START or NOTIFICATIONS and those windows popped up on my remote view. I would NOT right click on the screen or start.
    I ran my system via teamviewer until I could operate it in safemode and mouse was fine there).

GeneK, Jun 2, 2017
  4. spapakons Win User

The solution was to update Teamviewer to the latest release. I already had version 12, but not the latest release. Weird though... anyone that can explain please do.

spapakons, Jun 2, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    Because things change between releases, and sometimes apps need to get updated.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Teamviewer hangs Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update - Similar Threads - Teamviewer hangs Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro is hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro is hanging: My windows 10 pro hangs unexpectedly even when I try pressing ctrl+alt+del it displays nothing even after restarting it does the same what is the solution to this? * Original title: HANGING...
  3. Teamviewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  4. Windows 10 Creator Update 1709 hangs at 33% during reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Creator Update 1709 hangs at 33% during reboot: I have a Dell XPS L501X laptop that has been working very well with windows 10, until the latest upgrade. My desktop generally has the issues with Microsoft upgrades but this time it did the upgrade just fine and my laptop is having the issues. I’ve tried all of the advice...
  5. Creators Update Hangs at 23%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update Hangs at 23%: i've had 4 out of 5 tried end up unsucessfull the only time it completed some of the tweaks for making 10 look like 7, caused 10 to no longer "Sign in" (i'd give my password then brought back to Sign in screen) i understand this is an issue atm, has anyone had a working...
  6. All browsers hang after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers hang after Creators Update: Hi, My PC was working flawlessly before Windows 10 Creators Update. A week or two after the update, my default browser (Opera) started to hang when loading a webpage and says "Not Responding" quite often. While letting the browser in the "Not Responding" state, I opened...
  7. Win10 Creators Update Restart Screen Now Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Creators Update Restart Screen Now Hangs: Hi all, Since updating to the Win 10 CU my PC's Restarting screen sits there and won't proceed to the reboot for precisely 65 seconds. I've timed it several times with my watch. In my old install of Anniversary Update it would only take about 5 seconds before it went...
  8. MMC.exe after Creators Update briefly hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC.exe after Creators Update briefly hangs: I noticed a minor issue after upgrading my 7-year old Lenovo ThinkPad to the Creators Update. In wandering through Device Manager to see what drivers may have been updated, I noticed that on occasion when I clicked on the "Driver" tab of a particular device, it would not...
  9. Windows 10 media creator for pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 media creator for pro?: Does anybody know where I can get the media creator that gives me the option to select home or pro? It just shows windows 10 and downloads home. PC was upgraded via windows update but im now selling the machine and pulling my ssd out and putting the old drive back in that is...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 teamviewer hangs

2. surface pro 3 black screen can see on teamviewer