Windows 10: teamviewer problems

Discus and support teamviewer problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; experiencing problems with teamviewer after upgrading to win 10 i regually do teamviewer sessions with my boss in another country and since going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Aug 31, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

teamviewer problems

experiencing problems with teamviewer after upgrading to win 10
    i regually do teamviewer sessions with my boss in another country and since going to windows 10 he finds that sometimes he connects and just sees my desktop but if i pull up other stuff he doesnt see it, normally a simple disconnect and reconnect fixes this problem. the other times he connects it maybe can go well for anytime up to 5 minutes then he gets booted off. yesterday we decided to reverse the call where i look at his screen runnig windows 8.1 and this was fine for me and ran for about 1hr 30 mins without a problem.
    so this is defo windows 10
    i have tried running as admin and setting the compatibility mode to win 8 but doesnt make a difference

what can i do

:)

jamos316, Aug 31, 2015

2. Teamviewer problem

I had this same problem too, it appears something installed teamviewer into the system. When I checked the details it showed that it was modified sometime December 2016 so I strongly suspect either a software I installed or (my most propable guess) that
    it came with a windows update, but that's just a hunch. My only problem is that teamviewer is a software for remotely accessing and controlling a PC and it's files which is kind of suspicious to just show up.

SOLUTION:

The teamviewer version is 6.0 so installing any other versions (or that same version doesn't work), It doesn't show up in "Control panel > All control panel items > Programs and Features" so you can't uninstall it, DLL files is a dead end so don't go there.
    The simple solution is to go to your task manager, under start up and finally disable teamviewer. That way whenever you boot your computer you don't get the annoying notification.

Personally I recommend using TeamViewer 12 it's a very useful software.

Lord_Chris, Aug 31, 2015
  3. appsy31 Win User
    Teamviewer Problem

Since a recent Windows update I am unable to open Teamviewer. I have tried starting it in all compatibility modes without any success. Is there a fix for this please?

appsy31, Aug 31, 2015
  4. teamviewer problems

I say, that is the problem, people who upgraded to 10 have various problems.
    If you can not do clean reinstall, try SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Or just download this bat with a few commands and run it as admin.

TairikuOkami, Aug 31, 2015
  5. jamos316 Win User
    thanks for the reply and im running the bat file now. can you tell me what exactly does this do and why people upgrading are having some problems?
    in the future i may do a clean install but do you have to pay for this? i upgraded from Win 8 for free

jamos316, Aug 31, 2015
  6. It fixes system files, component store and such, which might have been damaged during an upgrade.
    Various drivers, software, especially security, fail to port properly creating issues, possibilities are endless.
    When you browse the forum you can see, that users, who upgraded, tend to have sluggish running 10.

TairikuOkami, Aug 31, 2015
  7. Victek Win User
    Are you both using the latest version of Team Viewer?

Victek, Aug 31, 2015
  8. fmunhoz Win User

teamviewer problems

I bought a brand new notebook with win8.1 and did the upgrade to win10. After couple weeks it got slow. I did a clean Win10 installation looking for the what was slowing down my system. When re-installing programs I realize it was TeamViewer.
    Now I remove it and the system seem to be ok, no more freezes.

fmunhoz, Aug 31, 2015
  9. jamos316 Win User
    i have no problems with speed just what i have already said about running teamviewer

jamos316, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

teamviewer problems

1. teamviewer problems - Similar Threads - teamviewer problems

2. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  3. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  4. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  5. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  6. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  7. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  8. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...
  10. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teamviewer problems