Windows 10: Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

Discus and support Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cereberus, Sep 30, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

:)

cereberus, Sep 30, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

I have an corrupted andro tablet operating system

Why would you look for support for an android tablet on a Microsoft forum ? Try the tablet manufacturer support or some android forum.

93tid, Sep 30, 2017
  3. My Windows phone will not synch up with my Android tablet . I was able to synch up to an IPhone with the tablet ..

My Windows phone will not synch up with my Android tablet . I was able to synch up to an I Phone with the tablet .My HTCHD7 W7P will not pair with my Android tablet that runs Honeycomb . The phone shows the error message not supported . Is this true that
    I cannot pair my phone with a device that is not using W7 OS . If that is the case , that is a deal breaker with me . I was able to pair my tablet to an I Pone with not trouble. Do you plan on addressing this issue .

Ted MacDonald, Sep 30, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

I've used TV on my phones for years, to help people with their computers when I am AFK. But I've never tried it the other way round. *Smile

simrick, Oct 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets - Similar Threads - Teamviewer Quick Support

2. Windows 10 gets phone calls support via Android

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets phone calls support via Android: Jumping back and forth between your Windows PC and Android smartphone can be annoying. Microsoft has created Your Phone app for Windows 10, so you don’t need to keep the phone around when you have to carry on a conversation, view photos and notifications. Microsoft’s Your...
  3. android tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android tablet: why won`t my computer recognise my android tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-tablet/0f339539-3c47-4bf7-af2e-024a220625b7
  4. android phone

android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  5. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  6. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  7. Access Android phone/tablet from Windows Explorer

Access Android phone/tablet from Windows Explorer: According to Google search, if one turns on Remote Manager in ES File Explorer on an Android device, one could access it from Windows Explorer, by creating a new Network Location (example: https://www.maketecheasier.com/acces...-from-windows/). Nevertheless, after I create...
  8. Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support: Hi Community. This day i want share with your this tutorial about Teamviewer, a tool that allows you to connect remotely to any PC in the world. [MEDIA] EKFMzXZwBTg Enjoy it *Smile 36658
  9. Android Tablet

Android Tablet: Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive 49752
  10. Quick Access shortcut to folder on Android phone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access shortcut to folder on Android phone doesn't work: I added a directory from my Android phone to the Windows 'Quick Access' area but when I disconnect my phone and reconnect it again, that shortcut no longer works. I'd much prefer if it did. Screenshot: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 85635