Windows 10: Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

Discus and support Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cereberus, Sep 30, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

:)

cereberus, Sep 30, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

I have an corrupted andro tablet operating system

Why would you look for support for an android tablet on a Microsoft forum ? Try the tablet manufacturer support or some android forum.

93tid, Sep 30, 2017
  3. My Windows phone will not synch up with my Android tablet . I was able to synch up to an IPhone with the tablet ..

My Windows phone will not synch up with my Android tablet . I was able to synch up to an I Phone with the tablet .My HTCHD7 W7P will not pair with my Android tablet that runs Honeycomb . The phone shows the error message not supported . Is this true that
    I cannot pair my phone with a device that is not using W7 OS . If that is the case , that is a deal breaker with me . I was able to pair my tablet to an I Pone with not trouble. Do you plan on addressing this issue .

Ted MacDonald, Sep 30, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

I've used TV on my phones for years, to help people with their computers when I am AFK. But I've never tried it the other way round. *Smile

simrick, Oct 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets - Similar Threads - Teamviewer Quick Support

2. Windows 10 Memo - Android Phone & Tablet Synchronization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Memo - Android Phone & Tablet Synchronization: Greetings!I'm having a bit of a problem in sharing the Memo with one of my Android Devices.Upon installing OneNote from the Google Playstore on my OnePlus 8T, I was pleased to see that all my synched notes where present on my phone for me to read, delete and modify.Recently I...
  3. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  4. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  5. Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is using TeamViewer Quick Support in a Windows 10 multi app kiosk possible: I am creating a multi app kiosk in windows 10 which will allow the user access to a custom app and to TeamViewer Quick Support.These have both been added to the allowed list.I created a .lnk for TeamViewer in the C:\Users\Kiosk\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  6. Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone): I am trying to copy a folder with several files inside DCIM folder of Android destination device. If I interrupt copy and resume afterwards Windows 10 tells me some files already exist with same name. If I choose not to copy and put a checkmark on "do the same for all...
  7. android tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android tablet: why won`t my computer recognise my android tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-tablet/0f339539-3c47-4bf7-af2e-024a220625b7
  8. Access Android phone/tablet from Windows Explorer

Access Android phone/tablet from Windows Explorer: According to Google search, if one turns on Remote Manager in ES File Explorer on an Android device, one could access it from Windows Explorer, by creating a new Network Location (example: https://www.maketecheasier.com/acces...-from-windows/). Nevertheless, after I create...
  9. Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer - Tool for Remote Support: Hi Community. This day i want share with your this tutorial about Teamviewer, a tool that allows you to connect remotely to any PC in the world. [MEDIA] EKFMzXZwBTg Enjoy it *Smile 36658
  10. Android Tablet

Android Tablet: Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive 49752