Windows 10: Teamviewer

Discus and support Teamviewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lunsfordc, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Lunsfordc Win User

Teamviewer

Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect.

I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I don't really understand the problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

:)

Lunsfordc, Jan 20, 2018

2. On teamviewer

How to access teamviewer?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

harshithakamma, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    On teamviewer

Hi,

This is
    a very useful tool and a clever software that allows you to take remote control of a PC using the internet.

Just to
    confirm, are you asking
    how can you get the program or how to use it from the device that you have?

Are you also having issues using the program? If yes, we suggest that you contact the application's support team for better assistance.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Jan 20, 2018
  4. BIT
    Bit Win User

Teamviewer

Try this thread . Towards the end you will find several solutions.

Regards,

5. Lunsfordc Win User
    Bit,

Thanks for the speedy reply. However, the link won't open for me and gives me "Cannot securely connect to this page". Is that because one of my settings is not set properly?

I have searched the Forum for this issue but find nothing that relates. Can you please give me the Title of the Topic of the link and I'll do another search and see if I can get it that way.

Thanks again,

Lunsfordc, Jan 20, 2018
  6. Check your internet settings for tls certificates. See here for more info.

titetanium, Jan 20, 2018
  7. Lunsfordc Win User
    Titetanium,

Thanks for your help, but no matter what I change it still won't allow me to see the link. Same result. Normally I use Edge so I even changed to Firefox and Chrome and get the same result. Turned off all Security - no change.

At a standstill at this point.

Lunsfordc, Jan 20, 2018
  8. Lunsfordc Win User

Teamviewer

OK, hold on a minute. Just tried to go directly to Teamviewer Community support and I get the same "Cannot open......etc."
    So it's something to do with the site itself? Not my settings?
    Will explore further.

Lunsfordc, Jan 20, 2018
  9. I checked the The #1 Choice in Remote Desktop Access and Support | TeamViewer website and it loads fine on my laptop. Do you have an antivirus program that is installing a certificate in your browser to intercept requests? In firefox, you can check this via options > privacy & security > view certificates. Look for a certificate issued by your antivirus provider.

titetanium, Jan 20, 2018
  10. Lunsfordc Win User
    Excellent Titetanium !! It wasn't actually MY security programs blocking me. It was my ISP (TalkTalk) with an Anti Scam filter set to ON. I was never aware of this. Turned it off and now all is well.

You're a gem. Thanks for your help and guidance.

Lunsfordc, Jan 20, 2018
  11. Glad to hear that you got it solved! *Thumbs

titetanium, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Teamviewer

1. Teamviewer - Similar Threads - Teamviewer

2. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  3. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  4. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  5. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  6. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  7. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  8. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...
  10. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...