Windows 10: Tech Bench Windows 8 et 8.1 ?

Discus and support Tech Bench Windows 8 et 8.1 ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Is there ISO Tech Bench for Windows 8 and 8.1 and for Windows 10 to use DSIM / source? Thank you. Best regards. 25089 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by didpoy, Oct 3, 2015.

1. didpoy Win User

Tech Bench Windows 8 et 8.1 ?

Hello

Is there ISO Tech Bench for Windows 8 and 8.1 and for Windows 10 to use DSIM / source?

Thank you.

Best regards.

:)

didpoy, Oct 3, 2015
  2. TeeCarter Win User

[RESOLVED] DISM "error 0x800f081f The source files could not be found" even with correct ISO and path

I understand why SFC works post DISM.

But that's not a logical answer for why DISM worked with the Tech Bench ISO. Your response doesn't justify why DISM worked with the Tech Bench ISO and why it didn't with all other previous Windows 10 ISOs, even though DISM still shows the version number
    as being 10.0.10586.0 and I'm running build 10586.104.

Nothing had changed on my system between using the previous ISO and the Tech Bench ISO (it hadn't even been restarted until AFTER running DISM using the Tech Bench ISO).

TeeCarter, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Tech Bench ISO

Yes, it redirects to the Media Creation Tool page. Thank you!

JucemarRibeiro, Oct 3, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Oct 3, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    For windows 10 you need to download the iso from Tech Bench for dism /source.

The one from the media upgrade tool has a compressed install.wim and doesn't work - you can only use it for installing.

lx07, Oct 3, 2015
  6. didpoy Win User
    re

Thank you

So if we use the procedure DSIM ../ Source with the DVD original Windows 8 or 8.1 it works?

didpoy, Oct 3, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
    Don't know as I never tried on /source on 8 or 8.1.

AFAIK 10 was first release to use compressed install.wim (via media creation tool install.wim is 2.7GB for en-US x64 - from Tech Bench it is 3.48GB) so 8* should be OK.

If the .wim is wrong format dism fails with 0x800f081f "The source files could not be found" so you'll know pretty quick.

lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Tech Bench Windows 8 et 8.1 ? - Similar Threads - Tech Bench

2. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  3. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  4. Downloading Windows 7 From Tech Bench

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Windows 7 From Tech Bench: Is Downloading Windows 7 Form This Method Is Legal?https://mobile.donanimhaber.com/windows-7-sp1-8-1-10-th1-2-rs1-iot-core-insider-preview-office-untouched-iso-javascript-hack--112095561...
  5. Downloading Windows 7 From Tech Bench

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Windows 7 From Tech Bench: Is Downloading Windows 7 Form This Method Is Legal?https://mobile.donanimhaber.com/windows-7-sp1-8-1-10-th1-2-rs1-iot-core-insider-preview-office-untouched-iso-javascript-hack--112095561...
  6. Rolling back 1903 to 1809 (March 2019) through the Tech Bench

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rolling back 1903 to 1809 (March 2019) through the Tech Bench: Hello, I got the 1809 iso from https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php. I have two questions. First, when I downloaded the iso there were only two editions Windows 10 and Windows 10 Home China I'm assuming that during the rollback it will detect that I am running Pro and...
  7. Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program: For those of you who work on computers for a living. {option one) https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html [/quote] Last edited by Brink; 06 Aug 2015 at 22:23. Reason: updated link 13619
  8. Tech Bench windows 8.1

Tech Bench windows 8.1: I saw a post regarding downloading windows 8.1 from Tech Bench. Is there anyway to download Windows Home Premium in the same way? Shipinomore 51209
  9. Why is the ISO size different for Tech bench and MCT?

Why is the ISO size different for Tech bench and MCT?: I downloaded Windows 10 64bit International English from techbench and the size is 4.09GB In both cases I selected Windows 10(not home or pro or single language or n or kn just Windows 10) Language:British English(english international) 64bit I created same iso using MCT...
  10. SHA1 / MD5 hashes for Tech Bench ISOs

SHA1 / MD5 hashes for Tech Bench ISOs: Hi guys, I've been having unusual difficulty in downloading a good Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Tech Bench. I must have tried four or five times, only for the download to apparently complete well short of its correct size, or for it to complete but fail to mount properly,...